Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
i get that @Tetragrammaton Cane is getting fired up about this, but i'm kinda shocked how many people here disagree with his take. i think he's spot on and it would be very easy to include guys who played several years at the U in pro cane updates.

@Matthew_Suero -- you are in control of your content. if you don't want to include these guys in the update, then don't. but i personally don't see a real reason not to include them.
There really isn't deeper meaning it's just the easiest place to draw the line. When I started doing these last year I looked up "Miami Hurricanes in the NFL" and the list I found didn't include people that transferred out. That's as far as my thought process went. I think part of the reason people are pushed to disagree with him, at least for me, is that instead of asking why transfers weren't included, or just adding them himself, he went straight to calling me ****less and an *******.

i get that @Tetragrammaton Cane is getting fired up about this, but i'm kinda shocked how many people here disagree with his take. i think he's spot on and it would be very easy to include guys who played several years at the U in pro cane updates.

@Matthew_Suero -- you are in control of your content. if you don't want to include these guys in the update, then don't. but i personally don't see a real reason not to include them.

I don’t care either way , I’m just shocked a grown mans ****** is hemorrhaging so much about something do dumb , while being free content on a free board. What a douche bag.

Advertisement
There really isn't deeper meaning it's just the easiest place to draw the line. When I started doing these last year I looked up "Miami Hurricanes in the NFL" and the list I found didn't include people that transferred out. That's as far as my thought process went. I think part of the reason people are pushed to disagree with him, at least for me, is that instead of asking why transfers weren't included, or just adding them himself, he went straight to calling me ****less and an *******.
Enter, conspiracy theories...:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

See both sides, but that's a fair take on who you cover in your article.

Just admit you are party to the CIS-ESPN-Rothschild cabal who secretly controls world goverments AND who is designated a Canes player.

#truthwillsetyoufree

Advertisement
Guys who transfer here to finish their careers are Hurricanes. Adrian Colbert played four years at Texas and one year here. He’s from Miami. Same with Trevon Hill. Cager is a Georgia Bulldog and Gus Edwards is a Rutgers Bus Stop or whatever their mascot is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys who transfer here to finish their careers are Hurricanes. Adrian Colbert played four years at Texas and one year here. He’s from Miami. Same with Trevon Hill. Cager is a Georgia Bulldog and Gus Edwards is a Rutgers Bus Stop or whatever their mascot is.

I think it's whatever they want to claim.

Pro's may finish their career somewhere, but if they're good enough to make the Hall, they often times choose somewhere else.

Kids grow up somewhere, move wherever for a year or two, and claim wherever is cooler.

Anyhow, I really don't care. If players suck, fans won't claim them. If good, they try to. Ultimately, it's trivial, and up to the player.

Advertisement
Back