Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
He’s a ***** and his refusal to include Gus Edwards and Lawrence Cager in his weekly “Pro Canes” propaganda needs to be stopped. Cager and Edwards put in 4 years and this gutless **** doesn’t consider them Canes. **** him, and CIS for allowing him a platform to present that shot!

Lol Man don’t nobody give af about Cager or Gus being included in **** on this website calm your goofy as down 🤡

They played somewhere else last. That's what I use and it is entirely to make things easier for me. It's not to disrespect anyone. I'm not taking anything away from them. I'm literally just trying to write a weekly update article nothing more.
I’d be more concerned if that twit agreed with you, just ignore him.

Won’t read it. Guys a trader.
1601623850600.jpeg

The hate on maudes here is palpable. Thick with tension!!!!
When someone says to stop recruiting small towns all together directly after Christian Williams hits the portal because he was ****ed off at Dumph. The sheep value said maud’s opinion & that shït is a Bush league thing to say, like a scorned toddler. Lots of people from small towns move to cities.

Advertisement
A Nickname of unoles??....I'd Fight anyone who called me that from jump...(including family)
Dude I feel you. I remember when my lady was painting our son's room. She was going to home depot with her best friend( who is married to a noles fan. ) To pick out colors. When she finished , I check it out and I am like "what the **** is this ****?!?". Bruh she had painted the room very close to Seminoles colors. I ban her best friend from the house. She thought I was joking, I was serious as a heart attack.

Says the lonesome ***** who cried and made every excuse possible because he was dead *** wrong about knowing where a recruit would choose. This internet thing taking over your life?

“…bu, bu, but … it was Ivins fault!”

Yet you’re the only clueless **** that don’t realize the last school you go to is the school you’re connected to. That’s why pros say the school they transferred too when they’re doing the lineups. Or it’s the school listed under them.

As for crying? That’s rich coming from your ***** ***, you’re literally in here crying over a writer not adding transfers, while nobody else gives a **** here. *****ing about free content , on a free board. Only you could gripe about that. You’re the epitome of spoiled *** clowns running around in 2020.

You bring nothing to this board but crying and whining like a punk *****. Oh and let’s not forget disliking every post that rustles your boy thong. Go check out my dislikes then yours , I have better things to do with my time.

Get some help whack job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yet you’re the only clueless **** that don’t realize the last school you go to is the school you’re connected to. That’s why pros say the school they transferred too when they’re doing the lineups. Or it’s the school listed under them.

As for crying? That’s rich coming from your ***** ***, you’re literally in here crying over a writer not adding transfers, while nobody else gives a **** here. *****ing about free content , on a free board. Only you could gripe about that. You’re the epitome of spoiled *** clowns running around in 2020.

You bring nothing to this board but crying and whining like a punk *****. Oh and let’s not forget disliking every post that rustles your boy thong. Go check out my dislikes then yours , I have better things to do.

Finally you compared Penny going to a division 9 school, who walked on and couldn’t play to a kid who started , played then transferred to a top five school. Like a front running *****. Lol, Jesus.

Get some help whack job.
Clueless ****, sounds like your wannabe trucker handle. And, given how much of a ***** you are on this site — and your useless self-congratulations for being a dry snitcher — it smells about right. Putrid.

Starting an entire thread to bathe in the adulations of your little worship cult to have it blow up in your face and expose you as the insider fraud you are — priceless. The follow up excuses and blame shifting? Pathetic. Not an iota of perspective to just man the **** up.

It’s you and the Suero’s Of the world and the others on this site who claim Miami for themselves, not even allowing the players to determine who is a Cane (Your not, by the way), show yourselves as desperate. And, your inability to see the parallels between Edwards and Cager and @apfenny3 only shows how uneducated you are. Maybe it’s not your fault though; maybe you’re just a pungent swirling of substandard stock. Yeah, that’s what it is: you’re genetically predisposed to stupidity and just being a dumb ****.

Advertisement
When someone says to stop recruiting small towns all together directly after Christian Williams hits the portal because he was ****ed off at Dumph. The sheep value said maud’s opinion & that shït is a Bush league thing to say, like a scorned toddler. Lots of people from small towns move to cities.
Full disclosure: I'm not certain what the bruhaha is about, I'm just kinda here for the anarchy to follow.

😂

Clueless ****, sounds like your wannabe trucker handle. And, given how much of a ***** you are on this site — and your useless self-congratulations for being a dry snitcher — it smells about right. Putrid.

Starting an entire thread to bathe in the adulations of your little worship cult to have it blow up in your face and expose you as the insider fraud you are — priceless. The follow up excuses and blame shifting? Pathetic. Not an iota of perspective to just man the **** up.

It’s you and the Suero’s Of the world and the others on this site who claim Miami for themselves, not even allowing the players to determine who is a Cane (Your not, by the way), show yourselves as desperate. And, your inability to see the parallels between Edwards and Cager and @apfenny3 only shows how uneducated you are. Maybe it’s not your fault though; maybe you’re just a pungent swirling of substandard stock. Yeah, that’s what it is: you’re genetically predisposed to stupidity and just being a dumb ****.
👆👆👆👆
6xcqPF9MTwChq.gif
6xcqPF9MTwChq.gif

Well I thought I was done but you keep mentioning me so here we go again. I’m literally just writing a weekly update article. I have no authority to determine who is a Cane and who is not and I really don’t know why you think I have that power.

Advertisement

Keep Talking Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

i get that @Tetragrammaton Cane is getting fired up about this, but i'm kinda shocked how many people here disagree with his take. i think he's spot on and it would be very easy to include guys who played several years at the U in pro cane updates.

@Matthew_Suero -- you are in control of your content. if you don't want to include these guys in the update, then don't. but i personally don't see a real reason not to include them.

Advertisement
Back