Butch Jones is a POS

F**k Larry Scott.

So after reading this article i wonder about Larry Scott. Although I believe he did a great job coaching the Canes after Folden was fired and some questioned his departure from the Mighty U. I pose this question, Did CMR see something that made him believe that Scott may have had a character issue, thus not a big push to retain him? I understand that LS could have walked into the UT situation completely unaware of these things however I have a gut feeling that he knew..just my thoughts and opinions..GO CANES!!!!!!!

With all due respect that's a gigantic reach.

Advertisement
Good. Hope they burn. NCAA will pretend like nothing is happening.

this isn't a compliance issue. its a title 9 issue and is a legal issue. its a bad look the kind that if coach doesn't win and win big can get him fired. but ncaa has no jurisdiction in legal matters. what he did is horrid but its a legal matter not an ncaa one.

Penn State?

go over to vol nation. they are in full blown attack mode. lashing out at the newspaper and the writers. apparently they are all democrats and one even has a ****** sounding last name.

Almost as big a joke was how eSECpn gave ample coverage to that little charade the school orchestrated by putting all of their coaches-with an emphasis on the women coaches- on a stage together in a forum designed to disseminate propaganda that all is peachy there. ****, I don't know what the real extent of their scumbaggery is but I'll tell you this- If this was a non-$EC school (and us specifically) that the tone and tenor of the coverage would be the polar freakin' opposite.

Last edited:
Some straight up Col. Jessep **** here.

5309762_G.jpg

a-few-good-men-1992-00-630-75.jpg

Advertisement
i know many are saying this is not a NCAA issue but does this open the door to show a LOIC at Tenn? Just wondering figured I ask you guys

Listened to some of Mike & Mike this morning (only listened because Golic was replaced by Russillo and Kanell today). They had two segments on the Tennessee investigation - Greenberg seemed to focus on repeating the word "allegedly" over and over again while Kanell and Russillo blasted Tennessee and Jones on the issue and their response(s) to the allegations.

They had Paul Finebaum on in the second segment (a UT grad) and he appeared surprisingly appalled by the whole situation. However, he did make the statement that "there doesn't appear to be any way to PROVE Coach Jones is guilty of these allegations" and that "coach Jones' job will be safe if he wins, no matter the circumstances". As much as a despise Finebaum, he's right on both counts...

Last edited:
Advertisement
If UTenn had put forth half as much effort into investigating the actual claims as they have defending and pretending, this thing would have been resolved already.

They should allow players to get out of their LOI to UTenn...so that way we can tell tyler byrd and latrell williams they are welcome back...and when they get ready to enroll.. BURN EM :Y-u-no:

nah i'd take them both back. provided they publicly acknowledge they made a huge mistake and beg for forgiveness from Lord Richt.

I would take Byrd back just to see Cager and Redwine whoop that ***! Latrell can ride the pine behind Richards, Mullins, and Bruce... I understand why he didn't come in as the 4th WR in the class. Unlike most people here, I really did not care much for losing Williams... WRs are dime in a dozen in So. Fl.

Man. This sucks. I hate UT as much as anybody but this is bigger than FB. Gotta feel for those girls. I hope they get that program straightened out. UT is such a historically strong program it's sad that when they get down they cultivate a win-at-all-costs culture that leads to this sort of horrendous behavior. I'm reminded of how Butch Davis came in and tightened stuff up. He knew he could bring the winning back but personal discipline comes first. UT seems to be ignoring that.

I hope parents are paying attention (of FB recruits and those of just everyday HS students who might consider UT).

I hope the legendary C0ckzilla gives Butch Jones a meat endoscopy then calls him a traitor after Butch, whose vocal cords have been fcked out by the great C0ckzilla, has to Etch-a-Sketch his version of the throat rape to the cops.

Advertisement

this isn't a compliance issue. its a title 9 issue and is a legal issue. its a bad look the kind that if coach doesn't win and win big can get him fired. but ncaa has no jurisdiction in legal matters. what he did is horrid but its a legal matter not an ncaa one.

Penn State?

they got screwed big time. no way ncaa had the right to do that. they should of sued. its still a legal issue not a compliance issue. the ncaa since penn state and miami have lost alot of the clout they had. right now im not sure they have the balls to go after tennesee for title 9 violations.

Penn State?

they got screwed big time. no way ncaa had the right to do that. they should of sued. its still a legal issue not a compliance issue. the ncaa since penn state and miami have lost alot of the clout they had. right now im not sure they have the balls to go after tennesee for title 9 violations.

do you know what LOI means?

Wait where are all the Vol assbags who decided to litter canesinsight on NSD? ({})'s

Advertisement
Haha I still find it hilarious that this soft shouldered loser Tyler **** is still responding to UM fans on Twitter

That kid has problems

Starting to feel like we dodged a bullet

When you hear an AD or President says he/she has complete faith in their subordinate, thats the kiss of death!

Man. This sucks. I hate UT as much as anybody but this is bigger than FB. Gotta feel for those girls. I hope they get that program straightened out. UT is such a historically strong program it's sad that when they get down they cultivate a win-at-all-costs culture that leads to this sort of horrendous behavior. I'm reminded of how Butch Davis came in and tightened stuff up. He knew he could bring the winning back but personal discipline comes first. UT seems to be ignoring that.

I hope parents are paying attention (of FB recruits and those of just everyday HS students who might consider UT).

UT? Yeah it's bad, but who in their right mind would allow their daughter to go to F$U? Rape can happen at any school, from UM to BYU, but with so many entities, from the administration, to the Athletic Department, to TPD/Leon County SO, and finally the State Attorney's office being on the side of "student" athlete predators, you really need your head examined if you send your little princess to that ****hole.

Advertisement
Back