Butch Jones is a POS

Advertisement
Could you imagine if this was about Miami?

Mark May would be losing his s*** on ESPN.

Advertisement
Even without this scandal how do you choose Tennessee over The Miami Hurricanes? Some things are just inexplicable

Advertisement
Burn down that entire athletics department and show cause all the coaches involved.

Could you imagine if this was about Miami?

Mark May would be losing his s*** on ESPN.

So true! Only way to shut up a biased dufus like May is to kick *** on the field. We know he hates Miami and would eat a pile of ***** if it meant he could ***** on Miami.

Wow! Usually I'm NOT surprised by anything, anymore. But this is surprising..... even for a win at all cost, $EC coach. Then another dude slugged the former player for helping the rape victim. I'm still smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So after reading this article i wonder about Larry Scott. Although I believe he did a great job coaching the Canes after Folden was fired and some questioned his departure from the Mighty U. I pose this question, Did CMR see something that made him believe that Scott may have had a character issue, thus not a big push to retain him? I understand that LS could have walked into the UT situation completely unaware of these things however I have a gut feeling that he knew..just my thoughts and opinions..GO CANES!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back