Butch Jones is a POS

Advertisement
They should allow players to get out of their LOI to UTenn...so that way we can tell tyler byrd and latrell williams they are welcome back...and when they get ready to enroll.. BURN EM :Y-u-no:

Not sure how anybody involved keeps there job but butch better win the east this year or he is gone regardless.

Advertisement
Ya dreaming if you think Tennessee gonna sack Butch Jones. That University is so desperate to win football games they will keep that slimy POS fo shoo. SEC and NCAA not gonna do sh*t either.

Wonder what that POS Finebaum saying bout this. If I ever see Finebaum I'm gonna fill his elephant ears with some real talk.

Good. Hope they burn. NCAA will pretend like nothing is happening.

this isn't a compliance issue. its a title 9 issue and is a legal issue. its a bad look the kind that if coach doesn't win and win big can get him fired. but ncaa has no jurisdiction in legal matters. what he did is horrid but its a legal matter not an ncaa one.

It would be really bad if true. This is the second statement Bowles has made, which contradicts his first that he gave to a grand jury. Was he lying the first time or this time? I think of all the complaints and allegations that have come forward so far, this is most damning of the program. It tells me these players know there is a system in place to protect them and that the coaches know. Otherwise, Bowles might be going to jail for perjury.

Advertisement
why isn't ESPN all over this like they were with Shapiro scandal?

E$ECPN must have heard you...

Butch Jones told Tennessee WR he 'betrayed the team' for helping alleged assault victim

an article is suiting for them and their love for the SEC. Where are the talking heads with their knee jerk reactions? Can we get Herbstreit in his basement? When Miami had allegations it was sharks in bloody water. When its the SEC its a link on their site.....

Just saying, but it's real ironic how every player who spurned us late, wind up being in a worst situation. Just saying

Advertisement
They should allow players to get out of their LOI to UTenn...so that way we can tell tyler byrd and latrell williams they are welcome back...and when they get ready to enroll.. BURN EM :Y-u-no:

nah i'd take them both back. provided they publicly acknowledge they made a huge mistake and beg for forgiveness from Lord Richt.

So after reading this article i wonder about Larry Scott. Although I believe he did a great job coaching the Canes after Folden was fired and some questioned his departure from the Mighty U. I pose this question, Did CMR see something that made him believe that Scott may have had a character issue, thus not a big push to retain him? I understand that LS could have walked into the UT situation completely unaware of these things however I have a gut feeling that he knew..just my thoughts and opinions..GO CANES!!!!!!!

drake-face.jpg

So after reading this article i wonder about Larry Scott. Although I believe he did a great job coaching the Canes after Folden was fired and some questioned his departure from the Mighty U. I pose this question, Did CMR see something that made him believe that Scott may have had a character issue, thus not a big push to retain him? I understand that LS could have walked into the UT situation completely unaware of these things however I have a gut feeling that he knew..just my thoughts and opinions..GO CANES!!!!!!!

With all due respect that's a gigantic reach.

Advertisement
Butch Jones is in it for the short haul.

Make as much $$ as possible while kicking the scandal can down the road. Let the boosters and street agents run wild.

Butch will walk away from it all with 10-15 million earned....well worth it if you are a scumbag with no morals (as most are today).

Advertisement
Back