Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Advertisement
You know he will put together a baddass staff, who do you think he would call on to be
OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

A badass staff, like the one at UNC?

Four pages on where a guy ate with all kinds of wild speculation about it. People say he lives down here, maybe not exactly where he was spotted, but you don't always meet friends in your backyard.

You know he will put together a baddass staff, who do you think he would call on to be
OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

Four pages on where a guy ate with all kinds of wild speculation about it. People say he lives down here, maybe not exactly where he was spotted, but you don't always meet friends in your backyard.
Yeah dressed for an interview with one of the most influential BOT members, then getting in the car with him and them having drinks at the Biltmore with a CEO who is very close to many members of the BOT.
Yeah, nothing to see here. GTFO

OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

He lives on the west coast. Bonita Springs, I believe.

Advertisement
try to keep in mind, at UNC before they became relevant, him and his staff DEVELOPED 7 NFL draft picks.. Now from where UNC was to now are 2 different things.

OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

He lives on the west coast. Bonita Springs, I believe.

u are 100% correct. he said he lives their the other day.

OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

Yeah dressed for an interview with one of the most influential BOT members, then getting in the car with him and them having drinks at the Biltmore with a CEO who is very close to many members of the BOT.

Where does it say any of that though? Just speculations with not much proof.... I want Butch back as much as anyone but this proves nothing.

Advertisement
OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

You're having drinks at the Biltmore with a person who's obviously a professional of all of this is to be believed, wouldn't you dress the part even if it was purely a social call? I would bet he's in a suit and tie more days than not.

Bonita Springs, at least we now know he has a place down here for sure if he said it recently. This is the first thread I've ever seen someone name a specific location.

I was told earlier today that he talked to Paul dimare. This is coming from the person who told me butch would be getting to meet with the president. He "claims" his source is very reliable so well see.

Last edited:
OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

Where does it say any of that though? Just speculations with not much proof.... I want Butch back as much as anyone but this proves nothing.

It's posted here, it must be fact. Don't get in the way of the return of the Lord himself.

Advertisement
I was told earlier today that he talked to Paul dimare. This is coming from the person who told me butch would be getting to meet with the president. He "claims" his source is very reliable so well see.

th

Before anyone gets too excited, the same site that sent out the Charlie Strong stuff also tweeted a picture that could have been taken two years ago or whenever.

Then coincidentally this tweet below followed all of that. Take it with a grain of salt until it's confirmed elsewhere despite the good news...

[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]port: Follow the search with https://t.co/Pl5q2W6dw4 FLASH SALE We will add free 30 days for any new subscriber by midnight tonight

Advertisement
1. Is Butch better than Butch? YES!
2. Is Butch equal to Butch? **** YEAH!
3. Is Butch Butch? **** YEAH!
4. Butch passes the Butch test.
5. Hire Butch.

By the way, to date, Butch is the only candidate to actually pass the Butch test.

Fair enough man. You can only present what you have and the rumors run from there through no fault of your own.

Before anyone gets too excited, the same site that sent out the Charlie Strong stuff also tweeted a picture that could have been taken two years ago or whenever.

Then coincidentally this tweet below followed all of that. Take it with a grain of salt until it's confirmed elsewhere despite the good news...

[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]port: Follow the search with https://t.co/Pl5q2W6dw4 FLASH SALE We will add free 30 days for any new subscriber by midnight tonight

You're wrong I'm a member a poster put it up not ferman... They got a description of who Butch was with and ferman confirmed by description it was Paul Dimare..

He doesn't live down here, right?

What's this mean? It's happening?!

Butch lives not far from me in Bonita Springs. Seeing him in Pembroke Pines probably means he decided to try a golf course there. No big deal. If Flake was with him, that might mean something.

He was wearing a tie. Doubt he would play golf while wearing a tie.

Well our previous coach....never mind

BTW how good does it feel to talk about that POS in the past tense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back