Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Advertisement
He doesn't live down here, right?

What's this mean? It's happening?!

Butch lives not far from me in Bonita Springs. Seeing him in Pembroke Pines probably means he decided to try a golf course there. No big deal. If Flake was with him, that might mean something.

Golfing with a tie on? Still, I believe this is BS. Happens every time we have a coaching search. Noles and Turds love to troll us.

Advertisement
He could have had lunch with a friend, interviewed in the afternoon, and then had drinks with an old friend.

yo butch is a savge man, the football gods are telling us hes the guy and the admin wont pull the trigger. cmon wake up miami

Advertisement
he wants to stomp out saban. he knows if he stayed at UM. saban dynasty dont happen.

Butch is like an OG that just got out of prison going around town and meeting with all his old power connects

Yep.

He's played it well I think - was respectful when Golden had the job, but now he's putting on the full court press. He's a Top 3 candidate on any list you could possibly put together.

Advertisement
we need butch and he needs us, best possible hire outside of urban and saban. nah *** that **** rape them too when we lock down sfla, best hire period

You know he will put together a baddass staff, who do you think he would call on to be
OC,DC,OL, DB,DL,RB,WR/TE

Advertisement
Said he was eating with a guy that was balding... Could be BJ?

Blake's wife?

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back