Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Advertisement
The description of the guy Butch was with almost a perfect match to Paul Dimare. Probably one of if not the most influential BOT member on UM athletics.

Advertisement
Butch should have demanded that this meeting take place at the ******* Barrel up the street. Show these people who is boss early.

No, you'd take 75 south and get off pines to go to brimstone. And continue down 75 to coral gables. Sounds just like a lunch meeting in pines.

must_not.jpg

Advertisement
I don't play golf much, but I've yet to see anyone on a course with a shirt and tie (who's playing)...

He doesn't live down here, right?

What's this mean? It's happening?!

Butch lives not far from me in Bonita Springs. Seeing him in Pembroke Pines probably means he decided to try a golf course there. No big deal. If Flake was with him, that might mean something.

According to description of who Butch was meeting with, they thing he was meeting with Paul Di Mare per CS poster that shared the picture.

We back?

Advertisement
Calm down. He is in town to be on the AllCanes radio show tonight from 7-9pm at GameTime.

Advertisement
Doug Hanks ‏@doug_hanks 38 minutes ago

UM coach hopeful Butch Davis spotted having drinks at the Biltmore w/ Jackson CEO Carlos Migoya. "We're old friends," Migoya said.

Butch is like an OG that just got out of prison going around town and meeting with all his old power connects

Advertisement
Back