Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Advertisement
Butch da gawd hasn't gotten the job yet, but is already out recruiting...muffugga is a machine!

I'm gonna sit tight without any anticipation or expectations for anyone in particular, except that the choice is a knowledgeable, aggressive O & D style, great recruiter and evaluator. Ohhh! and loves speed! ***** You Al Golden. Hope you lose all that U money and have to shovel coal in a West Virginia mine to make ends meet.

Advertisement
If he had lunch with Paul he is playing this smart. Doing little interviews with the BOT and friends to work his way in.

Advertisement
Not yet happening. Butch is working hard to mend fences and build a bridge. It is all very interesting.

Advertisement
I just want to know if he got to meet UMs president?
Got to meet with some BOTs
Got to meet with really big boosters
If he made it to the prez, we may be on to something...
If all this is BS... I just wasted time much like UM did with keeping Golden an extra 2 years longer then he should have been

I don't want to rain on anyones parade but has Butch lost 20lbs and dyed his hair recently? That looks like an old picture of a younger Butch Davis.

it was confirmed that he met w DiMare and that he had drinks at the Biltmore w the Jackson CEO.

That's great if it was indeed confirmed. Look, I want this to go through more than anyone but we've been suckered before. **** it would be amazing to see him introduced as our new head coach!

lol you should go on the WEZ. that pic is from yesterday and we even have WEZ members pinpointing the actual restaurant he was at. kinda hard to do consideriing brimstone prolly wasn't around when he looked younger...

Home is the place he was at.

Advertisement
I just hope enough time has passed that they are all open minded. It fell apart when he left, and he wants to come back and make it right. I want to give him a chance to do just that. For what he built here, he deserves that chance, if he wants it.
Not yet happening. Butch is working hard to mend fences and build a bridge. It is all very interesting.

Doug Hanks ✔@doug_hanks
UM coach hopeful Butch Davis spotted having drinks at the Biltmore w/ Jackson CEO Carlos Migoya. "We're old friends," Migoya said.

Doug Hanks ✔@doug_hanks
UM coach hopeful Butch Davis spotted having drinks at the Biltmore w/ Jackson CEO Carlos Migoya. "We're old friends," Migoya said.

Well, it's something... Better then nothing I guess

it means that he was in miami yesterday since he lives in Naples area and was at that lunch for those that dont believe. Pines is on the way to gables from 75.

Advertisement
Back