Butch Davis Was Spotted At A Restaurant In Pembroke Pines

Let's recap.

Sunday, Golden takes the pellets.
Since then, Butch Davis has not been at his ESPN job
We hear that President Frenk intends to give Butch an audience.
Butch is spotted having lunch with Paul DiMare. Butch was wearing a tie.
Later that night Butch is spotted at the Biltmore having drinks with a very influential friend of the BOT.
He was on Canes radio and spoke very openly about wanting to coach UM. He seemed very confident and upbeat.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but this does not paint the picture of a candidate that has no shot. It paints a very different picture all together. ****, if I didn't know any better, it would almost seem as if there are negotiations going on behind the scenes. Just a gut feeling but I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed.

Advertisement
Great recap!

Let's recap.

Later that night Butch is spotted at the Biltmore having drinks with a very influential friend of the BOT.
He was on Canes radio and spoke very openly about wanting to coach UM. He seemed very confident and upbeat.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but this does not paint the picture of a candidate that has no shot. It paints a very different picture all together. ****, if I didn't know any better, it would almost seem as if there are negotiations going on behind the scenes. Just a gut feeling but I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed.

Too much smoke not to be a raging inferno, or Chinese chemical plant.
Let's recap.

Advertisement
Let's recap.

never trust a guy named francis

the day they confirm Butch is hired idk what will happen to this board. all **** will break loose. I know i'll be taking my girlfriend out for a celebratory dinner followed by rough *** invision that savage 4-3 defense with every thrust.

the day they confirm Butch is hired idk what will happen to this board. all **** will break loose. I know i'll be taking my girlfriend out for a celebratory dinner followed by rough *** invision that savage 4-3 defense with every thrust.

I'm calling out of work that day.

if butch is indeed hired, oh man that swag hat stacy coley bought? ill buy one for every ******* seminole fan i know

Advertisement
Great recap!

Let's recap.

And he said, wait until you see the staff I'm bringing with me. Not if......

Let's recap.

Add in the guy on twitter that runs a betting/handicap business and is pretty proven on his track record and has good college football ties saying that there were on going negotiations with Butch and UM...

I put some syrup on my pancakes this morning and after it soaked in, the syrup marks looked exactly like the Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Who would this betting guy be?
Let's recap.

Add in the guy on twitter that runs a betting/handicap business and is pretty proven on his track record and has good college football ties saying that there were on going negotiations with Butch and UM...

cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

Whip lived in Plantation while he was on Randy's staff. Broward is the preferred location for UM coaches at this point. This is happening.

Advertisement
Great recap!

Let's recap.

And he said, wait until you see the staff I'm bringing with me. Not if......

Oh yeah!!!

Butch card.jpg

cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

I'd hate to be Mia Khalifa, FSU's **** Mascot, the day Butch is hired.

Advertisement
Back