Business decisions

The Obfuscation machine is running on overdrive for Coach Rumph!

“Performance on the field is what matters”

Meanwhile Wisconsin’s QB just threw for ANOTHER touchdown

Advertisement
Agreed dmoney. And no, rumph shouldn’t be fired. He wasn’t hired to deliver 2 cbs.

What was he hired for...He has no resume otherwise.

LOL anyone who thinks Rumph was hired for anything but his AH ties is a flat out moron.

There were and are HUNDREDS of more qualified, better DB coaches out there. And they could fail just as badly at recruiting as Dumph did.

Dumph helped Rick land Sony, and this was his payback. Pretty obvious.

Has nothing to do with fckn Rumph... South Florida dbs are fckn mental. We couldn't recruit American Heritage when James Coley was here but now Coley is an ACE at UGA?? No its clear that it doesn't matter who is a recruiter at these SEC schools.. these simple minded sfl dbs are just some groupies they gon jump on that d**k regardless.

We always worried about who the best of the best recruiter is and we need to have him... that isn't the issue, it's south Florida dbs that are the issue.
We couldn’t recruit AH because Rumph was there running his mouth and sending kids to UGA

Rumph was running his mouth about Golden, and Rumph was right about Golden. Golden is not Richt or UM. The coach that Rumph was speaking against is gone and the coach that he was sending kids to is now our Coach Richt. Your post establishes Rumph as a person of extreme influence over his players in years past, so why isn't he now that he is a coach at UM and the coach he sent them to is currently at UM.

Exactly.... this **** ain't got nothing to do with who our db coach is, we've been losing out on Sfl DBs since Randy was the head coach.

Its not about what magical sentences our coaches can come up with to sway fckn dbs born and raised in South Florida to come to a school that they can visibly see is on the rise. This Is about the make up of South Florida dbs. They're fckn clowns.

As Miami continues to solidify itself as a top program nationally, we need to continue to get the sfl dbs that don't fck around like Blades. But we need to ignore these fckn weirdos who clear as day show us that theyre SEC groupies no matter what. Don't waste time... spend more time in the Jacksonville area and Georgia.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Faqqit *** Campbell didn't legitimately consider us. Same goes for faqqit *** Surtain. They gave us a courtesy visit because they didn't have **** else to do the last weekend before they committed to the Clan. **** em both. **** all this ****. I'm cracking open the bourbon and moving on with my life until August when I start this whole stupid cycle over again.

Honestly why does everyone want Rumph fired and not Banda.

Rumph was hired to COACH.

Banda was hired to RECRUIT.

what the **** don't people understand about that? IMO Banda is the one that has been the biggest coaching failure here.

Tyson Campbell just stated in an interview his decision came last night at 9pm and it was between bama and Georgia

https://twitter.com/dusereport/stat...le.UIKit.activity.Message|twcon^7100|twterm^0

So dudes crying when miami wasn't even it the whole time. So the coach at heritage who said they were just visiting out of respect for rumph was right.

UM fans are complaining BECAUSE we weren't in it. It's not that hard to understand. It's a disgrace.

Advertisement

what the **** don't people understand about that? IMO Banda is the one that has been the biggest coaching failure here.

LOL at "Rumph was hired to coach." You don't hire a guy with zero experience from a HS loaded with blue-chip prospects just to coach. He's coaching 8 guys. A guy coaching 8 guys needs to be a monster recruiter.

It's time for UM to adopt the Oklahoma model. Keep loading up on offense and go full blown spread uptempo. Try to win 50-35. If we're going to recruit so much better on offense, then we need to take full advantage of that.

Advertisement
Im dead at anyone defending and celebrating Rumph for finishing in TC's top 3. He's known and coached TC since Optimist ball, recruited him to AH, helped get his dad a job at AH....and he finished 3rd behind UGA and Alabama.

Finished 3rd for Surtain too.

Crown Rumph. He deserves a raise and an extension.

LOL at "Rumph was hired to coach." You don't hire a guy with zero experience from a HS loaded with blue-chip prospects just to coach. He's coaching 8 guys. A guy coaching 8 guys needs to be a monster recruiter.

Stop expecting posts requiring IQ points above body temperature on this site.

It's time for UM to adopt the Oklahoma model. Keep loading up on offense and go full blown spread uptempo. Try to win 50-35. If we're going to recruit so much better on offense, then we need to take full advantage of that.

Might as well.

The defensive coaching are ******* chicks and aren't recruiting.

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell just stated in an interview his decision came last night at 9pm and it was between bama and Georgia

https://twitter.com/dusereport/stat...le.UIKit.activity.Message|twcon^7100|twterm^0

So dudes crying when miami wasn't even it the whole time. So the coach at heritage who said they were just visiting out of respect for rumph was right.

UM fans are complaining BECAUSE we weren't in it. It's not that hard to understand. It's a disgrace.

It's a disgrace bc these south Florida dbs are a disgrace. If Rumph was at UGa where do you think TC was going to commit?? Still UGa.... and we would be mad at Richt for not offerin Rumph the job.

We do this **** every coaching staff... the db coach gets the most heat simply bc south Florida produces the most elite players from that position.

You don't see us screaming for the lb coachs head when we haven't landed a 5 star since Arthur Brown at that position.

Doesn't matter if Nick Saban was our db coach... these groupies are still going to get the **** on to Bama LSU UGA in heartbeat.

Last edited:

That formula isn’t going to work. Defense wins championships. Richt and Diaz need to adjust their recruiting strategies to bring in elite athletes on Defense.

I expect to see people calling for Rumph's head. I don't agree at all, but I get the reaction. Losing those two monsters from his old school was a failure. I also expect to see the usual suspects complaining about South Florida kids choosing to leave town.

Here is the hard truth. If your son is an engineering prodigy, you can't blame him for going to MIT. Alabama and Georgia were in the championship. Saban is the best DB coach alive. These kids want to win championships and go pro.

We need to become the business decision for DBs. That takes time. Nesta Silvera made his own business decision to sign with the best defensive line coach in America. Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory made business decisions to sign with TEU. Jarren Williams made a business decision to sign with a proven developer of QBs.

This is a big-time class. Best offensive class in the nation and very good defensive group. Nesta was the guy keeping me up at night. Him and Ezzard are nasty human beings. Jordan Miller was a gift from the nose tackle Gods. Bethel will be next development project for Rumph. Mike Jackson and Adrian Colbert turned out pretty well.

Richt is one of the most proven recruiters in America, along with Saban and Urban. This class is another feather in his cap.

Thanks DMoney, I agree as to all. I’m also looking forward to seeing what Blades, Frierson and Ivey will do at CB for the U!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is hard for me to understand. The dude didn't want to be here. Im not gone sit around and bîtch. Im ready to go with the guys we got.

Advertisement
Back