Burton decommits

Dumbass we have not been that U we know and love for along time. The kids grew up watching the SEC winning titles( 8 in a row in one span) and we had probation and scholarships taken from us along with bad Coaches. CMR and staff have done a great Job recruiting! GTFOH with that BullSh!t that they got bullied. We targeted some recruits that didn’t want to play here and they’ve made mistakes but have been battling and doing a great job! Also remember we had that Scumbag Corch Kul who wasn’t even a decent recruiter but now he’s gone so be patient! CMR will own the State of Florida!
I know we need to change there minds thats what recruiting is u think I dont know that? But now we allowed to say Kul sucked at recruiting which is true but we not allowed to say Rumph isnt any good at it since hes still on the staff? They have done a better job than the last 3 regimes I just dont believe yet its enough to unseat Clemson or Bama, we have to win (IMO) MY OPINION these battles. I dont get why people get upset about someone stating there opinion because its different. Its football we talking about not life or death situations, fans are allowed to disagree sometimes. U have to go to namecalling because u let your feelings get involved in this ****, Im allowed to be concerned its my fuqin opinion not yours. I went through as a fan 3 failed regimes like u guys and I never ignore concerning things that the staff fails at, Im not going to be tricked like all those other times. These coaches are better but I want us elite point blank period and Im not sure if they can take us there and if they do I'll be celebrating with yall, but just cause I have a different view of everything doesnt mean anything I could be wrong or right. Point is I have my view u have yours Im not calling people dumbazzes because they think we can beat every team, thats there opinion,

Advertisement
It’s all good bro. You’re entitled to your opinion. I think they should stop taking commitments from kids who are uncertain because it keeps killing our momentum. If you disagree that’s fine.
Killing our momentum??? Wtf??? The Hurricane Train 🚂 ain’t stopping for no one!!! We are up to #4 class rank for Christ sake! And kids are noticing that we are loading up!! After we kick LSU’s , FSU’s, VTech, Virginia, and mighty Pittsburgh’s @ss and maybe beat Clemson in the ACC title and maybe a trip to the playoffs for a title run. They’ll all be wanting back in! That’s when CMR has the choice to say:diaf-mark::ibis-roflmao-sm3: Because all kids will want in!!

Last edited:
I liked last years class. It could have been even better but that doesn't take away form how good of a class it was.
That's my opinion anyway.
I think if every class for the next few years is just as good as last two years we will be right where we want to be.
That is reality to me.

The only person missing from last year’s class to make it a complete A+ was TC. I give last year’s class an A, though. I mean, look at what Rousseau, Hightower, Ivey, Frierson, Williams, etc are doing already! TC going to UGA was a body shot, but not a kill shot, at all. We recruited a great class of 18.

I know we need to change there minds thats what recruiting is u think I dont know that? But now we allowed to say Kul sucked at recruiting which is true but we not allowed to say Rumph isnt any good at it since hes still on the staff? They have done a better job than the last 3 regimes I just dont believe yet its enough to unseat Clemson or Bama, we have to win (IMO) MY OPINION these battles. I dont get why people get upset about someone stating there opinion because its different. Its football we talking about not life or death situations, fans are allowed to disagree sometimes. U have to go to namecalling because u let your feelings get involved in this ****, Im allowed to be concerned its my fuqin opinion not yours. I went through as a fan 3 failed regimes like u guys and I never ignore concerning things that the staff fails at, Im not going to be tricked like all those other times. These coaches are better but I want us elite point blank period and Im not sure if they can take us there and if they do I'll be celebrating with yall, but just cause I have a different view of everything doesnt mean anything I could be wrong or right. Point is I have my view u have yours Im not calling people dumbazzes because they think we can beat every team, thats there opinion,
Yo it’s there third focking season that’s coming up now and you want him fired! Shame on you and the rest of the scumbags that want him gone!!! You have to give it time for Christ sake!!!! We’ve improved the passed two seasons under the guidance of CMR and his staff. It’s not as easy as you want it to be, crazy man! We have to gain the kids trust again like before, and it’s happening so calm your @ss down and find something else to do if you can’t handle the recruiting process.

Advertisement
Killing our momentum??? Wtf??? The Hurricane Train 🚂 ain’t stopping for no one!!! We are up to #4 class rank for Christ sake! And kids are noticing that we are loading up!! After we kick LSU’s , FSU’s, VTech, Virginia, and mighty Pittsburgh’s @ss and maybe beat Clemson in the ACC title and maybe a trip to the playoffs for a title run. They’ll all be wanting back in! That’s when CMR has the choice to say:diaf-mark::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

momentum in recruiting.

momentum in recruiting.
we are dealing with Surge19 right now! So our momentum in recruiting is just fine. Like I pointed out, we win ball games 2020 will be a lot better and it will get easier to get top recruits.

Last edited:
Yo it’s there third focking season that’s coming up now and you want him fired! Shame on you and the rest of the scumbags that want him gone!!! You have to give it time for Christ sake!!!! We’ve improved the passed two seasons under the guidance of CMR and his staff. It’s not as easy as you want it to be, crazy man! We have to gain the kids trust again like before, and it’s happening so calm your @ss down and find something else to do if you can’t handle the recruiting process.
I never said I wanted him fired wth u talkin about? lol
Im patient as anyone else I just have concerns, tf is wrong with? r u that new generation type that puts words in my mouth...........read what I wrote again. Oh and I dont care about 2020 kids these decommits dont really bother me I want them to lock up 19

Advertisement
I never said I wanted him fired wth u talkin about? lol
Im patient as anyone else I just have concerns, tf is wrong with? r u that new generation type that puts words in my mouth...........read what I wrote again. Oh and I dont care about 2020 kids these decommits dont really bother me I want them to lock up 19
You wrote:
But now we allowed to say Kul sucked at recruiting which is true but we not allowed to say Rumph isnt any good at it since hes still on the staff?
These coaches are better but I want us elite point blank period and Im not sure if they can take us there

Just by this, I can tell you prefer a different staff all together so stop fronting. By the way, I’m not some homer that believes my team is going to win every single game. We have a very good team right now(Aside from Malik Rosier) that barring injuries will be in contention for the ACC title and possibly a NC. They are ranking us #8 (I believe) for a reason. The team opened some eyes last year, specially vs ND. Whatever brother do you and keep complaining.✌🏾

You wrote:
But now we allowed to say Kul sucked at recruiting which is true but we not allowed to say Rumph isnt any good at it since hes still on the staff?
These coaches are better but I want us elite point blank period and Im not sure if they can take us there

Just by this, I can tell you prefer a different staff all together so stop fronting. By the way, I’m not some homer that believes my team is going to win every single game. We have a very good team right now(Aside from Malik Rosier) that barring injuries will be in contention for the ACC title and possibly a NC. They are ranking us #8 (I believe) for a reason. The team opened some eyes last year, specially vs ND. Whatever brother do you and keep complaining.✌🏾
Bruh if I prefered a different staff I would say it, if u dont know me by now I will say it period. Theres no one better for the job right now I like what there doing, can they do better? yes and they should. I cant argue anything u said and thats your opinion but I agree with everything except the staff part, if i had to take one guy off and replace them with a recruiter and u asked me it be Rumph and Im sure alot of people here would agree if they could change something he would be the guy. The guy can coach his *** off and does agood job in that but u also got to get the guys to sign thats the 2nd part of the job. Is it all his fault.???? no I dont think so but this is how it goes u get blamed for things and u get celebrated for good things.

Advertisement
Ain’t you tired of elite kids decommitting from the 2020 class? I am, we have had 3 top 100 kids decommit in the last 2 weeks. Keep recruiting them but don’t accept commits 2 years out. You got dirty *** staffs on the trail sh*t talking you 2 years out
So you turn the commit of a top tier kid for fear of losing him ? I think that’s weak minded way of going about and this isn’t the regime out there left ****ing in the wind.

Advertisement
WR is the easiest position to replace regardless of class.

We don't even use all our WR's... It'll never be something to worry about with this staff.

OL, DL & QB is different, but WR is not a big issue.

Bryan Robinson, Marcus Rosemy, Marcus Fleming, James Davis, Elijah Canion, Kahlil Brantley, Jovan Ferguson & bunch others still available with a full 2 years of crootin' left. We'll be fine.
WR is................its crazy cause ur right the least 2 recruits I thought of last cycle were Hightower and Greg and they are probably the best lol..........u cant predict these fuqin things sometimes. Hightower isnt a blazer but already proved he gets open and is a dog I was wrong about that kid or maybe just the least excited out of the wrs with him. Its always the guys no one really talk about, sfla u can find a wr easily and the depth we have (at wr) we can afford to take risks here and there

The only person missing from last year’s class to make it a complete A+ was TC. I give last year’s class an A, though. I mean, look at what Rousseau, Hightower, Ivey, Frierson, Williams, etc are doing already! TC going to UGA was a body shot, but not a kill shot, at all. We recruited a great class of 18.

And as it turned out, from my perspective, what TC inc. wanted, the U was not providing. That’s crystal clear from my perspective anyway. It was just never going to happen. We have to realize that in every class, there is going to be a recruit (and family) or two that makes their intentions clear, whether as fans we realize it or not. The word gets out to those who make those things happen...and it happens.

Advertisement
Back