Burton decommits

Advertisement
Its not up to my standard and the way they closed 2 years in a row they got bullied. thats the truth I aint making that up thats facts, I have a standard for the U to put superior athlete at every spot. It may be not fair but thats my expectations greatness nothing less than that. Its like being a Yankee fan I want the best at every spot Ive seen them do it so its possible, same goes for the U they have did it before do it again.
Would you have felt better if Gurvan Hall, Brevin J, and Lingawd committed on Signing Day?? Would have been the same end game but that way they would have satisfied your emotions...

If you want to help yourself a bit then reign in your visceral responses. Take the instant emotion out, step back, and realize we are still more than fine. You are still solid to me, but sometimes emotion gets the best of us. I could care less what this kid does right now.

Kid is an absolute stud.

UGA no doubt pushed for this lots of bad blood between Miami and UGA right now.

I think UGA did the same with Manuel on a visit as he decomitted soon after.

Oh that's cool, so lemme get this str8 they can come down here and nab Tyson, Cook, Divaad and Nadab no issues but they get their panties in a bunch when we start a similar raid for the '20 class. man f*ck UGay.

Advertisement
we only recruited one of those guys from that list
we only recruited one of those guys from that list

I am aware of that, I'm just saying I'm sick of this SEC elitist mentality ...especially from Georgia when they haven't won any MNC since like the 80's. I'm sick of kids growing up cane fans but "doing what they gotta do to take care of the fam". I'm sick of a Ncaa SYSTEMIC bias against Miami that allows for Bama, Fsu, Clemson, Uga and others to drop racks on racks on racks for their recruits while we are watched like a kid on punishment. I'm tired of year after year elite SFla talent being paid off. Its like its purposely being done to prolong our return to the top. Meanwhile we have people here that set these high expectations for the staff to land a kid. Year after year we hear things like "he's a must land" or "gotta keep him home, no excuses".. and year after year we grab a star or two and then settle for a plan b kid. That's why I am excited and support kids like Frierson, Hall and Nesta ect.. kids who stared down the barrel of the $EC shadow booster cult and didn't blink. I could be way off but that's what it feels like year after year.

Oh that's cool, so lemme get this str8 they can come down here and nab Tyson, Cook, Divaad and Nadab no issues but they get their panties in a bunch when we start a similar raid for the '20 class. man f*ck UGay.
UGA and Oklahoma are the flavor of the month right now, because they made the playoffs. Let's see how they perform this year without UGA's 33 Seniors they lost and OU not having Baker Mayfield to bail out there sh*tty defense.

I am aware of that, I'm just saying I'm sick of this SEC elitist mentality ...especially from Georgia when they haven't won any MNC since like the 80's. I'm sick of kids growing up cane fans but "doing what they gotta do to take care of the fam". I'm sick of a Ncaa SYSTEMIC bias against Miami that allows for Bama, Fsu, Clemson, Uga and others to drop racks on racks on racks for their recruits while we are watched like a kid on punishment. I'm tired of year after year elite SFla talent being paid off. Its like its purposely being done to prolong our return to the top. Meanwhile we have people here that set these high expectations for the staff to land a kid. Year after year we hear things like "he's a must land" or "gotta keep him home, no excuses".. and year after year we grab a star or two and then settle for a plan b kid. That's why I am excited and support kids like Frierson, Hall and Nesta ect.. kids who stared down the barrel of the $EC shadow booster cult and didn't blink. I could be way off but that's what it feels like year after year.
They do that because they hate and fear the U. A little private University that they don’t consider Blue Blooded like the P5’s. We are ******** to them. They we’re truly insulted and angry that the U broke the mold and has been a trend setter! The hate will never stop! When I trash talk with other fan bases they always bring up ; Y’all will never be considered blue bloods you guys are frauds they say. I just laugh 😆 it off!

Advertisement
All of these de-commits just confirms we need another 10+ win season to stay attractive to these kids through the process. Our on field success will determine if we get kids like this back in the fold.

Pretty sad that a thread about a '20 kid decommitting has more posts than Keontra Smith committing does

Welcome to cis.

People tripping out about ‘20 decommits , while the ‘19 class is top 5. And just pulled in a loaded ‘18 class.

Talk about soft , Jeeze.

It’s only may lol, some of you need to find another hobby. You guys obviously can’t handle recruiting.

Welcome to cis.

People tripping out about 20’ decommits , while the 19’ class is top 4.

Talk about soft , Jeeze.

It’s only may lol, some of you need to find another hobby.
Top 4 is still a facade as far as I’m concerned at least right now . Need to continue to improve the quality of the class in terms of blue chips. However I will Say that we have landed soloman, Tarquin, huff and now Keontra Smith all 4 stars recently which is great and would like to see that trend to continue.

Advertisement
Top 4 is still a facade as far as I’m concerned at least right now . Need to continue to improve the quality of the class in terms of blue chips. However I will Say that we have landed soloman, Tarquin, huff and now Keontra Smith all 4 stars recently which is great and would like to see that trend to continue.

This class will easily be top 10. Relax and go get rub and tug massage lol, ask for the number 3.

This class will easily be top 10. Relax and go get rub and tug massage lol, ask for the number 3.
Lol, I know Man but still. Out of the top 10 teams in the rankings right now we have the 2nd lowest average rating per commit. Most of our top targets haven’t committed yet so that’s part of the reason but the numbers is getting closer and closer to a 90.00 rating average which is what we were well over throughout the 2018 class

Advertisement
Lol, I know Man but still. Out of the top 10 teams in the rankings right now we have the 2nd lowest average rating per commit. Most of our top targets haven’t committed yet so that’s part of the reason but the numbers is getting closer and closer to a 90.00 rating average which is what we were well over throughout the 2018 class
The evaluation period isn't even over yet. Still have the summer camps circuit and then the season for the rankings to change. I trust this staff's evals.

And leonard manuel tweets his UM visit pic with his family as his Mother's Day wish to his mom yesterday. What's up with that? The tag on the pic was something like "family"

Advertisement
Back