Burton decommits

Advertisement
Lol what’s up with the 2020 class

Kinda weird with all these decommits but whatever

Lol what’s up with the 2020 class

Kinda weird with all these decommits but whatever

I have no real idea, but I think I remember someone saying something about how we treated Fuller. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Advertisement
This 20’ class has made me rethink about taking early commitments. Junk getting old quick....

The DL dude from IMG next.

Kid is an absolute stud.

UGA no doubt pushed for this lots of bad blood between Miami and UGA right now.

I think UGA did the same with Manuel on a visit as he decomitted soon after.

Advertisement
Lol Miami will ball out this season and a bunch of these kids will be crawling back.

Need to be like Clemson. Either u all in or don’t commit or the staff should not accept it until the kid is ready to shut it down

Advertisement
Look at this nonsense from 2018 Clemson commit Xavier Thomas.
Wasn't he at IMG with both Jermaine Burton and Avantae Williams? I don't like it man...

Attachments

• clemsoning.png
    clemsoning.png
    126 KB · Views: 845
I remember some posters saying we don’t need to take multiple WRs this class cause of what we have in 2020. Welp...never bank of “next year” cause it might not work out the way you want.

Or, and hear me out on this, the 2020 Class is over a year and a half away so there are other kids that can be recruited.

Advertisement
Idk what’s going on but every time we get a 19 commit one of these 20 kids decommit. They are ******* up our momentum **** atleast wait until the next day. It’s strange this has happened twice already

Kid is an absolute stud.

UGA no doubt pushed for this lots of bad blood between Miami and UGA right now.

I think UGA did the same with Manuel on a visit as he decomitted soon after.

They got two top 10 wideouts for this class, these kids think they goin to play early over there then they in for a rude awakening

Idk what’s going on but every time we get a 19 commit one of these 20 kids decommit. They are ******* up our momentum **** atleast wait until the next day. It’s strange this has happened twice already
I was coming in to say this exact thing. Almost like someone is dropping bag$ and having them decommit every time we get some good news. I dunno it’s weird.

Advertisement
Back