Burton decommits

Funny thing is we’ll probably finish with 2 consecutive 10+ wins this season and this may still happen next cycle meanwhile UGA can go from 8-5 to 13-2 in a one year span and these kids lose their mind, ready to commit.
This is why that whole winning thing doesnt mean a **** think because there too much that contradicts this. If UGA won 8 games this season and we won 10 and they still load up its bs. UGA is just bagging up and hustling there paper is long

Advertisement
Now its more important that we get Jadon Haselwood or John Dunmore.

I wonder if CMR and Dugans saw this coming - wasn't initially the thought was they might not take another receiver unless it was ladson? Then Dugans was out and giving out a few more offers. Maybe they knew more behind the scenes and thought this could happen - especially after Manuel and Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Biggest thing I hate Is that it’s bad perception wise and cause others to consider decommitting as well.

Lol what’s up with the 2020 class

Kinda weird with all these decommits but whatever

There's just something about the whole IMG thing too that is weird...Esp when kids leave there. Example: A.Williams/Burton.

Obv it works out for us too w Hightower/T.St.Louis

Kid is an absolute stud.

UGA no doubt pushed for this lots of bad blood between Miami and UGA right now.

I think UGA did the same with Manuel on a visit as he decomitted soon after.

Got other examples of the bad blood?

Or do you just mean the whole Richt/Smart thing?

Advertisement
I remember some posters saying we don’t need to take multiple WRs this class cause of what we have in 2020. Welp...never bank of “next year” cause it might not work out the way you want.

Gotta give you that one. I was for sure one of them. Starting feeling like 19 was a place holder class for 20. Couple more of these then I’ll change my tune.

Idk what’s going on but every time we get a 19 commit one of these 20 kids decommit. They are ******* up our momentum **** atleast wait until the next day. It’s strange this has happened twice already

lol no such thing as recruiting momentum. 2020 is meaningless anyway, both the commits and the decommits.

Advertisement
i have no clue why they go so hard at these kids 2-3 years out..pushing for commitments.

i have no clue why they go so hard at these kids 2-3 years out..pushing for commitments.

Golden pushed for early commitments. I think Richt’s staff recruits them hard but tries to delay their commitment until Junior day or even later. But how can you say no to a kid like this who is hot to go public?

Look at this nonsense from 2018 Clemson commit Xavier Thomas.
Wasn't he at IMG with both Jermaine Burton and Avantae Williams? I don't like it man...

That's Thomas' way of saying you get more attention and the higher payment plan if you don't commit and play the games longer in the process.

Advertisement
This goes both ways though. The staff should've never taken Howard or Fuller's commitment if there was any doubt they weren't UM caliber guys.

Advertisement
Back