Burton decommits

Advertisement
Not sweating NO 2020 Kid, like at all. We win another Coastal w 11 wins, they’ll see what’s up.

Funny thing is we’ll probably finish with 2 consecutive 10+ wins this season and this may still happen next cycle meanwhile UGA can go from 8-5 to 13-2 in a one year span and these kids lose their mind, ready to commit.

Advertisement
I don’t get this reasoning at all.
Ain’t you tired of elite kids decommitting from the 2020 class? I am, we have had 3 top 100 kids decommit in the last 2 weeks. Keep recruiting them but don’t accept commits 2 years out. You got dirty *** staffs on the trail sh*t talking you 2 years out

Last edited:
Advertisement
2020 is 2 years away. Step away from the ledge. Jesus.

Not on the ledge but maybe I’m crazy for considering a high 4 star kid decommitting a L (we also lost a 5 star at the same position a few weeks ago). Just because it’s a year or 2 away losing good players is never a good thing.

Advertisement
I'm not sure they win their division this season tbh.

I got them losing to South Carolina, Auburn, and yes, UF (Mullen pulls one big win out of his *** every season.

Georgia got lucky with a historically weak division last year and getting Auburn in the SECCG without the RB that torched them in the regular season. I don't think Georgia will be sniffing the playoffs this year either. I can see them losing 3 in the regular season as well.

Kid is an absolute stud.

UGA no doubt pushed for this lots of bad blood between Miami and UGA right now.

I think UGA did the same with Manuel on a visit as he decomitted soon after.
they’re a **** school right now because of their season kind of like a baby bama. Hope we have a great season and they fold.

Advertisement
Need to be like Clemson. Either u all in or don’t commit or the staff should not accept it until the kid is ready to shut it down
Coming in here to say this. Its something I've been stating for a while now. DGAF if you're the best player in the world, don't commit here and think you're going visiting A, B, and C afterwards. Clemson keeps their sh*t on lock over there; you rarely ever hear about their recruits visiting other schools after they commit.

Then again I'm not going to sweat this since he never visited the school. Don't know why the staff didnt emphasize a visit before he committed.

I remember some posters saying we don’t need to take multiple WRs this class cause of what we have in 2020. Welp...never bank of “next year” cause it might not work out the way you want.
.....that still holds true. The 2020 class is much better than the 2019 class. We definitely do NOT need more than 2 WRs in this 2019 class.

Advertisement
Back