NBA Bucks just boycotted Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
...when the uneducated nba or any sports players speak up about the real crime/victims, then people may listen. until then, they are jumping the shark and pushing a narrative and people, as they have been with the nba for the last few years, turning the channel.

It's not a narrative just because you're afraid of admitting it

National Review, LOL. You read Breibert too?

Advertisement
...when the uneducated nba or any sports players speak up about the real crime/victims, then people may listen. until then, they are jumping the shark and pushing a narrative and people, as they have been with the nba for the last few years, turning the channel.

mhmm

5123647568.png

Thread Reply Ban- no p word that rhymes with analytics
The right only cares about the Chinese people when NBA players speak up. I thought it was Make America Great Again? :pgdead:

Stop gaslighting

Don’t bring politics into this, I don’t vote, never have , never will. I’m not a sheep that believes one crook is better than the other. Like Malcom X said “ one is the wolf and the other is the fox”. I’m sorry people are falling victim to the Fox. Luckily , like malcom I know they’re both the enemy.

I didn't here the magic boycotting, if the bucks want to boycott they should have to forfeit

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban- Wrong world choice. See ya in another thread.
The right only cares about the Chinese people when NBA players speak up. I thought it was Make America Great Again? :pgdead:

Stop gaslighting
Idk about political affiliation but you easily identify black men from other in here.

I didn't here the magic boycotting, if the bucks want to boycott they should have to forfeit
I would like to also add i didnt HERE either. But I heard no teams are playing.

It has been 5 days since the event happened, not one report has come out that there was a gun present in the car. But do you know what was in the car, 3 little kids. 3 kids who saw their father gun down like an animal.

If there was a weapon present in the vehicle trust me there would have been reports coming out stating that there was a weapon present. The police would have capitalize on the opportunity to avoid the potential backlash.

I'll take being a misguided soul over being willfully ignorant.
🐑 🐑 🐑

Advertisement

LeBron has a lot of power, it's not just going to be one sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem with many on here is you try to make this a one size fits all for every police interaction when in fact they are hundreds of thousands of individual ones.

There is no comparison between this situation and the one in Minnesota. In one, a police officer murdered a cuffed man by kneeling on his neck until he died. That cop should spend the rest of his life in prison.

In Wisconsin a man acting irrationally intentionally disobeyed police commands to stop, walked around his car, opened his door and reached for an unknown object while multiple officers, guns drawn screamed for him to get down.

Black, white, brown or green-if you do that that cop is going to shoot you.

Stop trying to make them the same thing. Especially when we see 10 seconds of a much longer interaction.

Thread Reply Ban- cool story bro - try a different board
Really??? Mass incarceration in is destroying this country! Wake the **** up! Our laws are corrupt and filling people’s pockets with wealth at the expense of the poor ( many of them black). Private prisons, lobbyists going after marijuana, Republicans ( and some democrats) and their dumbass war on drugs.
Are all the police and establishment complicit in this mess? No, but a substantial element is. It needs to be torn the **** down!!! Hey, some of my best friends are cops, but there’s no way you can deny that police get away with a lot of criminal activity, it needs to stop. I know first hand that police get away with a lot of criminal activity but are protected unreasonably.
The US has put down the black man since the beginning (and even before) the founding of this country. In fact it was built on white Americans keeping its knee on the their necks. Don’t believe me? Read a ******* history book.
The reckoning has come, I suggest you get on the right side of the argument make an honest argument that the US government has treated black people altruistically and has not systemically oppressed people of color. You’ll know it’s not true, time to check your humanity at the door and decide if you’re going to play politics or support what is right and just. This is a turning point for this nation, let’s hope we make the right decisions going forward

it’s the unfortunate trut, I spent time in the South, playing college ball in the early ‘90’s, racism was alive and well! No denying it, let’s do something about it for once and get America going in the right direction again
I am condeming the actions that's Biden took to put mainly minorities in prison for minor drug charges, you must have read that part wrong. I am opposed to the war on drugs as well and for profit prison obviously incentives the wrong things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back