NBA Bucks just boycotted Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - You said P rhymes with analytical
I have a strong feeling youโ€™re going to see this at the college football level or NFL soon when EVERYONE is watching.
I don't think so, in the NFL players don't have the leverage of NBA players. In the NBA contracts are fully guaranteed whereas in the NFL the term Gurantee is loosely defined by how many players constantly get cut. Plus in the NFL you have many different backgrounds coming together, look at Drew Brees comments before he had to walk them back about standing for the flag. The NBA has no fear of getting cut and not getting paid. The NBA might not notice it in the short term but these political stands will hurt their bottom line and TV money like it happened to NFL peak Kaepernick.

I love it. โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ

No time to be entertaining when there are more important things to address. The fact that it's their state team doing it is even better. 7 bullets to the back of a guy who committed no true crime is disgusting and un-*******-acceptable. If you feel this is wrong, you need to do some soul-searching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love it. โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ

No time to be entertaining when there are more important things to address. The fact that it's their state team doing it is even better. 7 bullets to the back of a guy who committed no true crime is disgusting and un-*******-acceptable. If you feel this is wrong, you need to do some soul-searching.
I don't know all the facts so I'm not going to pass judgment one way or another. He was a *** offender with a previous wrap for illegal use of a concealed weapon who was reaching into the car but who knows. However, I can say without a doubt there's no excuse for those people going around looting and burning down another city .

The Bucks can close down shop forever for all I care .

Soul searching huh do u know what he was reaching for? Could be ****, could be a nuclear bomb, could be a rubber ducky, could be a glock. Soul searching huh ur the one passing judgement with no facts.

Soul searching is ironic phrase coming from a misguided soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back