NBA Bucks just boycotted Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You're options are solid. I like them but more programs need to be put into place, including de-escalation training. I have to disagree with your last point. LeBron, Greg Poppovich, Kyrie, Tim Hardaway Jr., Shaq, Mark Cuban have all articulated ways on improving the system, you just chose not to acknowledge it.
If I read or hear something from them that addresses a root cause issue, I will be the first to acknowledge it. I would love to be proven wrong by them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Even through I shouldn’t be, I’m still shocked at the amount of racists we have in our fanbase. Threads/posts about BLM, NBA, Kap/Bron (or any black athlete that has a mind of their own) really bring them out of the woodwork.

We rightfully talk about the SEC and their racist fan bases but ours is clearly right there with them. Just read the responses and who downvotes/marks as stupid etc any and every post advocating for the BLM movement, or black people period. It’s more than obvious.

To OP, I’m not sure how much boycotting 1 game will ultimately accomplish in the grand scheme of things but good for the Bucks/Brewers etc for trying to do something. At least it’s got people talking.

Enough is enough and fùck whoever don’t agree.

This isn’t going to end well and it will end worse if it continues.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back