Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Wouldn’t bolden have played more free safety anyway which is the position gurvan Hall is already playing? If bolden was here at the start of camp I wouldnt Have been surprised if they had bolden as free safety and hall moved to strong safety or rover position.

Now we still can have hall at free safety and carter at strong safety/in the box type of guy. That bye week and weak schedule after uf is going to help bolden get even more ready too.

Keep knowles off the field is still the mantra,

That’s what the screens the gaytes run will look like, except for the one Romeo takes to the house.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe that’s just his frame. He’s 6’3 and a wiry guy so it’s going to be carried differently. Never really been a big guy but was a verified 6’3 190 in highschool and listed in between that and 200 pounds while at usc. But that’s fine our greatest safety in the last decade was all of 5’10 185 pounds(Jaquan)
0374A0E8-2237-476B-915F-B0923AD74E76.jpeg

Advertisement
Believe that’s just his frame. He’s 6’3 and a wiry guy so it’s going to be carried differently. Never really been a big guy but was a verified 6’3 190 in highschool and listed in between that and 200 pounds while at usc. But that’s fine our greatest safety in the last decade was all of 5’10 185 pounds(Jaquan)View attachment 90944

You can’t compare guys the same weight when they’re half a ft different in height

You dopes are still obsessed with weight after the Folden debacle with his stupid fcking Rain Man weight fixation?

Fools acting like Bolden was some gigantic monster when he was set to start at USC two years ago. Same fcking guy. It’s not like he went on that Freddie Mercury t-cell zapping diet.

This dude can play. He’s not supposed to be some bloated pig. He’s a rangy athletic DB. Quit trying to bring that Folden **** back here.

Advertisement
Was lucky enough to stand about five feet from an injured Sean Taylor at a Georgia Tech game in the OB back in the day.

He was tall and wiry, almost thin.

Will never understand the obsession some have with how much a player weighs.

A lot of it comes from playing too much Madden, NCAA football, tossed in with growing up only remembering freaks of nature from the combine

Advertisement
How much will the IPF be used on the most brutally hot days in August? It's been a LONG while since I believed our guys were "better conditioned" to the Fla heat and humidity because we practice in it. Our guys have looked just as gassed as opponents from up north. When we played Cinncy a few years back, I remember thinking the Bearcats looked fresher than us in the 4th Qtr.

How much will the IPF be used on the most brutally hot days in August? It's been a LONG while since I believed our guys were "better conditioned" to the Fla heat and humidity because we practice in it. Our guys have looked just as gassed as opponents from up north. When we played Cinncy a few years back, I remember thinking the Bearcats looked fresher than us in the 4th Qtr.

we didnt have the IPF when we played cincy

Was lucky enough to stand about five feet from an injured Sean Taylor at a Georgia Tech game in the OB back in the day.

He was tall and wiry, almost thin.

Will never understand the obsession some have with how much a player weighs.

Cause these dudes are obese

Believe that’s just his frame. He’s 6’3 and a wiry guy so it’s going to be carried differently. Never really been a big guy but was a verified 6’3 190 in highschool and listed in between that and 200 pounds while at usc. But that’s fine our greatest safety in the last decade was all of 5’10 185 pounds(Jaquan)View attachment 90944

He’s a lot like Roy D Mercer , wiry fella.

Advertisement
Back