Bubba Bolden Rumors?

having a high caliber safety is the KEY to our defense, need someone to clean up the dirty work if shaq or pink picks the wrong gap. i think amari is a very good run stopping safety, but i can see him getting fooled in coverage. we need our starting free safety to be the smartest safety in the room, as opposed to the most talented IMO

but anyways amari carter is the best safety on our roster today, cant be fooled by highschool stars. these a reason he was in the rotation as a true fresh.

Advertisement
Bolden is a gifted db In the passing game and especially in terms of hitting, lol at him not being physical enough. With that being said he is going to need some time with Miami’s strength and conditioning staff but he will be fine

I don’t doubt skinny safeties until I see them play.

Meriweather showed me that.

I had him starting with Hall at safety but if he misses a week or more and gets behind, that’s not happening week 1. He’d probably just play on specials. Good thing we have a bye week after UF as it’ll get him 2 weeks to get caught up and up to full speed.
As much as I like Bolden, he's going to have to earn playing time. As much as fans dislike Knowles, Bolden can't jump over Knowles without beating him out. He has to be at camp week 1 or he'll fall behind and if Knowles plays well, it could be hard to supplant him.

As much as I like Bolden, he's going to have to earn playing time. As much as fans dislike Knowles, Bolden can't jump over Knowles without beating him out. He has to be at camp week 1 or he'll fall behind and if Knowles plays well, it could be hard to supplant him.

You almost got me.

So much irony and sarcasm around here. It can be tricky to navigate.

Advertisement
You almost got me.

So much irony and sarcasm around here. It can be tricky to navigate.
No sarcasm. Right now Knowles is in the 2-deep. Who knows. He may have a Michael Jackson moment and the light bulb comes on. If Bolden doesn't get to camp early, he may be too far behind for game 1. I'm not down on Knowles like other fans.

Advertisement
Knowles really gonna see the field??

Gawd with all the hate toward Knowles I hope he proves us all wrong... CIS board when Knowles has an interception vs the gaytors
1BC9F1CC-47AA-411F-AC41-2CFE11F043F6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean like I told u guys more than a month ago? Jaelen has nothing to do with this season anyhow. Ivins is still a dip****

Ivins didn't say Phillips was playing - he simply said he would be on campus before UF. It's been out there for months he was sitting this year.

Advertisement
Back