Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Advertisement
Forget who told me one of the 3 scrimmages was going to be at the stadium. If not this weekend then it’s next weekend.

Yes. I saw that somewhere too. I think it was said two scrimmages would be off campus at other locations and one would be at Hard Rock.

Chris Stock says Bubba Bolden is scheduled to be at practice ready to work!
Great news but you guys need lower your expectations for this kid out the gate. There's no way he's in Feeley shape and that will take some time. My hope is this kid is a special teams terror and can maybe take the 4th safety spot sooner rather than later. Then, once we get into coastal play he should be more acclimated.

Last edited:
Great news but you guys need lower your expectations for this kid out the date. There's no way he's in Feeley shape and that will take some time. My hope is this kid is a special teams terror and can maybe take the 4th safety spot sooner rather than later. Then, once we get into coastal play he should be more acclimated.

Bingo. But but but if you read this thread most were saying I was dumb when I first started it and said he won’t be ready to dominate week 1. He will need to learn the playbook and get in shape. Just need him ready like you said for ACC play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back