Brutal miss on 4th

Advertisement
I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

This is way too common with ****. Something is working (the running game) and he overthinks it and does something that stupid. This is worse than not handing it off to Marshawn Lynch at the one yard line.

Somebody needs to ask Manny or Enos about audibles at the next press conference. The QB can’t say f the original play and toss to a wide open player? That’s nuts.

My friend sent me that picture 3 min after it happened. This has to be more on Williams for not calling an audible no?
I've heard PEnos talk about execution when it comes to his QB. I believe he would rip Jarren a new ******* if he audibled out of his play calling.
This dude is straight garbage and it just keep appearing all the time.
He shouldn't be calling an offense in college football...he might could get away with that **** at the high school level, but he is way the **** out of his league right now.

Advertisement
Agreed with all of that, but you can't play Martell when he once again doesn't even show up for the game. 247 reported he once again wasn't there. Maybe it was another "medical leave" the collection of dip****s were defending him for a few weeks ago

thats another topic, and I can’t say I blame him one bit. Point is, you don’t run that play to the perimeter with JW back there

Well, I luckily had family over last night so did not watch, I did peek in from time to time. I was feeling bad enough, now I watch the breakdown.
And, I have to say this, come to think of it, I'm speechless, never mind.

Even handing it off to the motion man, KJ, would've netted you an easy TD.

Manny Misfire. That's his theme for this year.

Advertisement
I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

Roman,

Thank you for this. Ok, a few questions. I played qb for my fraternity in college and I coach my kids in 7x7. If I saw 2 on 1 as a player or as a coach, we run the play and i throw to that advantage on my own. I dont audible out to change the blocking scheme or anything else. I catch the ball in shotgun, in this case turn to my right and throw it to the open guy. Simple.

Is it really possible that JW doesn't have this freedom? Have the coaches told him never audible? JW had a terrible game. Should have been 5 interceptions. Is it possible this specific play is NOT on enos and is on JW?

It just doesnt seem reasonable that the coaches say "do not run through your 10 point checklist before every play and just run exactly what we called no matter what."

What say you?

Enos has failed miserably. I'm not defending him. Talking only about this play.

Thx.

If Jarren can’t check to an uncovered receiver blow it all up. Teams give punters the option of throwing to uncovered receivers.

I can’t think of a time Miami has audibled this year. Enos can’t even get the play called in time so most of time there isn’t time anyway.

Only team in country that tries to eat clock down 16 with 20 minutes left in the game. The players were trying to get Enos to hurry up.

This isnt even on Jarren being Mobile or not. Deejay Dallas whiffed on his guy completely and it affected the play. Regardless Jarren should have been able to call an audible for a hot route to harley yet I’m pretty **** sure enos doesn’t allow that based on the previous 11 games of the season

It's been happening all year. That's why I always laugh when people say Burns and Lingard don't play because of blocking. All of our RB's suck at it....BUT we celebrate the **** out of the blocks that they actually pick up. Watching Burns on his few carries this year looks more explosive than DeeJay and Cam, but for some reason the kid can only get carries if DeeJay has a limb falling off.

Advertisement
My friend sent me that picture 3 min after it happened. This has to be more on Williams for not calling an audible no?
If he's allowed to call audibles, absolutely, if not then it's on Enos. ******* catastrophe either way.

It's been happening all year. That's why I always laugh when people say Burns and Lingard don't play because of blocking. All of our RB's suck at it....BUT we celebrate the **** out of the blocks that they actually pick up. Watching Burns on his few carries this year looks more explosive than DeeJay and Cam, but for some reason the kid can only get carries if DeeJay has a limb falling off.

cmon man. I’m all for good conversation but to say burns looks more explosive than cam and DJ reveals your agenda. We get it, you’re not a DJ fan. But burns is lumbering out there, mane. Cmon. And I really like burns.

Advertisement

The family section was right there in that end zone, so this happened right in front of us. We were chuckling at them faking an injury to change the personnel and play call, only to have them line up one DB defending two WR's, we thought easy 6 for sure, THEN you see KJ come on the jet sweep motion and we just said "ahhhhhhhfukkkkkkk"

Team is 130th (worst in the entire nation) in 3rd down conversions dead last! What kind of bad must you be in order to receive this distinction?

If he's allowed to call audibles, absolutely, if not then it's on Enos. ******* catastrophe either way.
That’s not even an audible. That’s just seeing an uncovered receiver, making eye contact with him then raising up and throwing it. Like I said, punters do that ****. If your QB can’t do it then you’re doing EVERYTHING wrong.

Advertisement
Back