Brutal miss on 4th

Advertisement
dan enos has been such an abysmal failure.

to think a ton of college football thought that manny hit a home run when he nabbed him from saban, **** even saban was furious about it.

this is one of the main reasons I was willing to give manny another season if he fired this staff, this guy has been a catastrophe

Advertisement
There are so many things wrong with that play it's not even funny. I was sitting with a few long time posters last night at the game and that play definitely sent us on a rant.

First off, JW is not a mobile QB. I don't care how fast he times in a straight line 40. His football speed and change of direction are HORRIBLE. That leads to my next point, choice of personnel. If you're going to run a designed QB run in the red zone (which I'm a fan of by the way) you do it with Perry or Tate.

It's ridiculous that he couldn't get to the edge there. JW doesn't bring anything in the run game and from what I've seen in other games, he doesn't have a great feel for the under center QB sneak either.

This was atrocious....but worse than this play was the 4th and inches PLAYACTION. I lost my cot damned mind on that one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know what’s even worse, FIU didn’t recognize it and call a TO. Which means they were more inept than Miami not throwing the ball.

In one snap shot, that’s what Cleats lost to.

Advertisement
I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

AMEN Roman! AMEN! This is beyond brutal. It is downright OBSCENE! This is 100% on the COACHES and to some degree JW's lack of vision!!!!

Last edited:
My friend sent me that picture 3 min after it happened. This has to be more on Williams for not calling an audible no?

Who knows if JW is allowed to audible but the O staff should have at least seen this and called a TO for two reasons maybe 3.
1. We are out leveraged where the run is set to go
2. Harley doesn’t have anyone on him
3. This is 4th down and crucial time. Call a TO and I think about the play call.

Advertisement
dan enos has been such an abysmal failure.

to think a ton of college football thought that manny hit a home run when he nabbed him from saban, **** even saban was furious about it.

this is one of the main reasons I was willing to give manny another season if he fired this staff, this guy has been a catastrophe
Enos may be a good QB coach, but he totally S*CKS as an OC!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

There are so many things wrong with that play it's not even funny. I was sitting with a few long time posters last night at the game and that play definitely sent us on a rant.

First off, JW is not a mobile QB. I don't care how fast he times in a straight line 40. His football speed and change of direction is HORRIBLE. That leads to my next point, choice of personnel. If you're going to run a designed QB run in the red zone (which I'm a fan of by the way) you do it with Perry or Tate.

It's ridiculous that he couldn't get to the edge there. JW doesn't bring anything in the run game and from what I've seen in other games, he doesn't have a great feel for the under center QB sneak either.

This was atrocious....but worse than this play was the 4th and inches PLAYACTION. I lost my cot damned mind on that one.
This isnt even on Jarren being Mobile or not. Deejay Dallas whiffed on his guy completely and it affected the play. Regardless Jarren should have been able to call an audible for a hot route to harley yet I’m pretty **** sure enos doesn’t allow that based on the previous 11 games of the season

Advertisement
Back