Brutal miss on 4th

This isnt even on Jarren being Mobile or not. Deejay Dallas whiffed on his guy completely and it affected the play. Regardless Jarren should have been able to call an audible for a hot route to harley yet I’m pretty **** sure enos doesn’t allow that based on the previous 11 games of the season

It is on that. Even with that whiff, that corner was there for the taking. Either of the other QB's easily score there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dan enos has been such an abysmal failure.

to think a ton of college football thought that manny hit a home run when he nabbed him from saban, **** even saban was furious about it.

this is one of the main reasons I was willing to give manny another season if he fired this staff, this guy has been a catastrophe

Not sure how you see a clip of two WRs covered by one guy and your first thought is Enos and not JW15 was high as **** last night.

LOL our qb doesn't have the ability to audible?

I've been wondering if they did this silently or something since I never saw it............ fcking CATASTROPHE
Have you seen it at any point this year? No

Advertisement
I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

OMG bro; I saw the same thing, and when they ran the ball, I just replied WITF! I was so distraught I forgot to post they had a wide open WR b/c FIU stacked everything strong side. Man, I’m so happy u brought this out. Outstanding commentary.

Advertisement
For Manny to be this supposed analytics guy, I don’t know how he watches the game film each week, sees stuff like this all year long, and not be ****ed at Enos

I just don’t get it
It’s just one big cluster fvck, defense was terrible yesterday and the offense was just as bad

Advertisement
Back