Brutal miss on 4th

Advertisement
There are so many things wrong with that play it's not even funny. I was sitting with a few long time posters last night at the game and that play definitely sent us on a rant.

First off, JW is not a mobile QB. I don't care how fast he times in a straight line 40. His football speed and change of direction is HORRIBLE. That leads to my next point, choice of personnel. If you're going to run a designed QB run in the red zone (which I'm a fan of by the way) you do it with Perry or Tate.

It's ridiculous that he couldn't get to the edge there. JW doesn't bring anything in the run game and from what I've seen in other games, he doesn't have a great feel for the under center QB sneak either.

This was atrocious....but worse than this play was the 4th and inches PLAYACTION. I lost my cot damned mind on that one.

We literally bullied them down the field on this drive and then we ended it with the ugly play action pass and then this play. Really can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss Richt running Choc Gray up the middle then throwing the fade to Cager/Langham three times in a row near the goal line

I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

Another ******* fireable offense right there!!! Fly the banner! Lol 😉

Advertisement
If you think I'd click on anything your dumb *** posted, you're even dumber than I give you credit for

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 11.30.47 AM.png

Advertisement
OOOOOO CHILD

You're the poster boy for ******* incompetence. Thanks for giving all the DBJ's something to strive for.

Any proof? I've been criticizing Manny's coaching the whole season

I made topics last season asking have any of Manny's defenses actually stopped good offenses

Nice try though

Advertisement
This isnt even on Jarren being Mobile or not. Deejay Dallas whiffed on his guy completely and it affected the play. Regardless Jarren should have been able to call an audible for a hot route to harley yet I’m pretty **** sure enos doesn’t allow that based on the previous 11 games of the season

zion Nelson blocked his guy into DeeJay

Advertisement
There are so many things wrong with that play it's not even funny. I was sitting with a few long time posters last night at the game and that play definitely sent us on a rant.

First off, JW is not a mobile QB. I don't care how fast he times in a straight line 40. His football speed and change of direction are HORRIBLE. That leads to my next point, choice of personnel. If you're going to run a designed QB run in the red zone (which I'm a fan of by the way) you do it with Perry or Tate.

It's ridiculous that he couldn't get to the edge there. JW doesn't bring anything in the run game and from what I've seen in other games, he doesn't have a great feel for the under center QB sneak either.

This was atrocious....but worse than this play was the 4th and inches PLAYACTION. I lost my cot damned mind on that one.
Agreed with all of that, but you can't play Martell when he once again doesn't even show up for the game. 247 reported he once again wasn't there. Maybe it was another "medical leave" the collection of dip****s were defending him for a few weeks ago

This will forever be Penos’ Dorito moment. Only fitting that both occurred in goaline situations.

FIRE EVERYONE

Advertisement
Back