Brutal miss on 4th

Wow, Roman, didn’t notice how many points were left on the field and all the holds not called....

Once again my brother, EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS POST REPORT, THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly, I'm surprised FIU didn't call a TO before the play. Not sure what's worse, they're both chit.

why? I'm not. After rewatching the game I am under the strong impression that Butch knew our plays most of the game. He also knew that jarren does not audible so knowing that it was going to be a run to the left, why not stack it up? no need for him to call a TO. Butch was one step ahead of us the whole game.

You’re the one talking about no audible/checks happening because it’s already built in...even though he looked over before the snap multiple times. Please continue **** porsting and saying you don’t know football because you don’t know the mic rules.

PS: he didn’t need to use his mic. “ YO **** FACE LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT” nice and loud would’ve worked just as well.
@Zbrod95, my comment is, “JW never scanned the field before he hiked the ball. And he already had it in his mind that he’s running this TD in. Am I on the same page or no... or he’s just doing what Penos wanted him to do.
Please explain, thanks.

@Zbrod95, my comment is, “JW never scanned the field before he hiked the ball. And he already had it in his mind that he’s running this TD in. Am I on the same page or no... or he’s just doing what Penos wanted him to do.
Please explain, thanks.
It was both BUT the staff should’ve been hooting and hollering at him on the sideline because there’s no way you miss that mismatch on the field. TV yes because you’re looking at the QB but not on the sideline when you’re watching every aspect as a coach.

Advertisement
for the life of me, I have no idea why we weren´t running any tempo to start the 2nd half. I get we threw some picks to start but the drive we started at 9 plus minutes that netted a field goal but burned 7 plus minutes was a disaster.

Enos is an idiot not trusting the QB to audible .....notice one FIU man guarding two Miami receivers at the start of the play?

It was both BUT the staff should’ve been hooting and hollering at him on the sideline because there’s no way you miss that mismatch on the field. TV yes because you’re looking at the QB but not on the sideline when you’re watching every aspect as a coach.
Got it, thank you!

My friend sent me that picture 3 min after it happened. This has to be more on Williams for not calling an audible no?
Is it possible that the coaches don't let him audible? Just asking, because I don't know. It seems he wasn't even checking the coverages like he would if he thought to audible.

Advertisement
Agreed with all of that, but you can't play Martell when he once again doesn't even show up for the game. 247 reported he once again wasn't there. Maybe it was another "medical leave" the collection of dip****s were defending him for a few weeks ago
In olden days.....like twenty years ago, maybe five years ago, guys were booted if they didn't show.

Probably ****ed because Enos promised Tate a QB package for Louisville but didn't use it. If there was a game to experiment a bit, it was that one.

Probably gone, now. Don't blame him.

It's already been stated that our offense doesn't do audibles. Reason being is that each play is supposed to have multiple reads built into the original play design so the entire offense doesn't turn and look for the coaches call to react to the defensive alignment in your standard "check with me offense".
That might require more experienced players especially at QB. An audible is probably simpler for younger players especially in a new system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

Watching this clip is like being asked to "ID" the body at the morgue, after it was ingested by a turbine engine. I do mean this sincerely though, thanks for posting. It solidified me as done with this staff, along with several forms of support for the program.

Enos is an idiot not trusting the QB to audible .....notice one FIU man guarding two Miami receivers at the start of the play?
Remember the UCLA game when Moser was uncovered and Covington saw him and threw him the ball? Those were the days.

I am in the process of rendering the Full From the Perch video as we speak. But this little clip is creating quite the stir. I was needless to say a bit angry at the end of this one. lol

Why arent the WRs trying to get JWs attention pre-snap? They don't see that there is only 1 CB covering the 2 of them? Help your QB out. Obviously JW should have seen it, but supposing he just didn't notice the 2 on 1, shouldn't the WRs be doing something to make him look their way?

Why arent the WRs trying to get JWs attention pre-snap? They don't see that there is only 1 CB covering the 2 of them? Help your QB out. Obviously JW should have seen it, but supposing he just didn't notice the 2 on 1, shouldn't the WRs be doing something to make him look their way?

Not going to answer for Roman, he might have better insight, but it appears the players are coached that the play, is the play. I'm sure the teams lack of focus didn't help either. They probably figured, run play, other way so just line up.

Advertisement
Back