Bruce Feldman tweet !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario's brother-from-a-******-mother probably already starting the groundwork on a book he'll write about our actual return to greatness.

Feldman is a good guy and he's fair but he's also an excellent proponent of Miami (within journalistic guidelines) nationally too- especially on the west coast where he keeps us in the conversation on platforms like Rome, Cowherd, Eisen & Fox in general.

Mario's brother-from-a-******-mother probably already starting the groundwork on a book he'll write about our actual return to greatness.

Feldman is a good guy and he's fair but he's also an excellent proponent of Miami (within journalistic guidelines) nationally too- especially on the west coast where he keeps us in the conversation on platforms like Rome, Cowherd, Eisen & Fox in general.

Truth.

Plus his first book on UM football is pretty good.

1645815218015.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep an eye on Cobb Stadium, where the track team and soccer team practice. Could be turned into larger football facility with the other teams displaced to somewhere like Tropical Park.

I saw something somewhere or someone told me recently that they were going to annex part or all of Schiff. We will see I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back