Bruce Feldman tweet !!!

Love seeing Bruce back on campus as an alum! We've had the IPF since 2018ish? Crazy how he hasn't been back since who knows when. He's probably a top 3 college football journalist, maybe top 1. Him being connected with Mario is awesome and will only help us as Bruce is super plugged in to the college football world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Floating stadium on lake Osceola
Would this aircraft carrier fit?

USS_Gerald_R._Ford_(CVN-78)_underway_on_8_April_2017.JPG

Flat surface could be easily be made game ready by simply adding a patch of FieldTurf.

Command Center could be converted to a pressbox.

Surround the ship with towering metal bleachers, where rabid fans aim down both noise and flying objects on opposing players and coaches.

Dig a canal to Biscayne Bay to provide wartime availability.

Last edited:
Why not just build it all on top of the new student housing project?

Make it the world's first 50 story IPF.

Think big.

He’s probably talking about the elite program changing and not just the IPF. I mentioned a while back there is no other place for expansion of IPF unless they build where the track is. They could turn the old IPF into a new weight room and nutrition area.

Advertisement
Love seeing Bruce back on campus as an alum! We've had the IPF since 2018ish? Crazy how he hasn't been back since who knows when. He's probably a top 3 college football journalist, maybe top 1. Him being connected with Mario is awesome and will only help us as Bruce is super plugged in to the college football world.
Probably has alot to do with pandemic.. Alot of people who traveled alot havent stepped foot in airport due to that, just started getting back on road..

Advertisement
Floating stadium on lake Osceola
Heck do it on the south side of Dodge Island between Virginia Key and the City....... You'd have the best back drop in all of sports... the city on one side and the Ocean on the other... No one can touch that... LOL!!!

They are going to kick the track team off campus to tropical park? Is really a thing?

I'm not sure. Might be temporary. IF IF IF it happened for the longer-term, I would love to see the "driving range" north of Mahoney-Pearson turned into the new track facility.

But for the short-term, it might be like when they built the new Wellness Center. If you recall, they put a few huge modular buildings in one of the green areas between the apartment buildings (across from the Towers), and then they tore down the old Wellness Center and built the new one.

I would imagine that we will need to do a similar thing. We would probably move all of the admin facilities to a temporary spot, and we MIGHT need to relocate some things (such as the track) in favor of a construction staging area.

I'd love to see the track stay where it is, but, again IF IF IF we had to move it, I'd love to see it remain close by. Let's not forget, at some point soon, the Towers will all be torn down, so maybe that extra space is part of the equation.

I'm not sure. Might be temporary. IF IF IF it happened for the longer-term, I would love to see the "driving range" north of Mahoney-Pearson turned into the new track facility.

But for the short-term, it might be like when they built the new Wellness Center. If you recall, they put a few huge modular buildings in one of the green areas between the apartment buildings (across from the Towers), and then they tore down the old Wellness Center and built the new one.

I would imagine that we will need to do a similar thing. We would probably move all of the admin facilities to a temporary spot, and we MIGHT need to relocate some things (such as the track) in favor of a construction staging area.

I'd love to see the track stay where it is, but, again IF IF IF we had to move it, I'd love to see it remain close by. Let's not forget, at some point soon, the Towers will all be torn down, so maybe that extra space is part of the equation.
Getting rid of the track its current place would be hard for me. I get that a lot of people here dont care because its for the good of the football program but it would be painful for me. They tore down my apartment, then the Rat then my track...

Advertisement
Getting rid of the track its current place would be hard for me. I get that a lot of people here dont care because its for the good of the football program but it would be painful for me. They tore down my apartment, then the Rat then my track...

Yep. I'd prefer that the track remains as is, but if it has to move, I'd love to see it over on Granada. I think that's about the only thing we could build over there that wouldn't **** off the Coral Gables snobs.

What about buying those stupid apartments across Ponce and the metro mover. Could build something on that parcel.

Yep. I'd prefer that the track remains as is, but if it has to move, I'd love to see it over on Granada. I think that's about the only thing we could build over there that wouldn't **** off the Coral Gables snobs.
Tropical Park is a no go for me. Mahoney driving range would work. If they move my track they better win Nattys as in plural...

Advertisement
Back