Bruce Feldman tweet !!!

Advertisement
Basically its like if you are at red road you can either go left towards the school or right towards the mall. But if you go right on the back roads there are a bunch of bunch of what look like chop shops and a homeless shelter(it may not even technically be a homeless shelter, maybe a soup kitchen or something that all the homeless guys will sit out in front of on lawn chairs) but to the right of that is a bunch of houses. Alot of kids that would visit read road would park there. I was at Miami a little bit after you. Left summer of 14.
There are a ton of body shops in that area, I'd say at least 30. It's by the two public housing facilities. I think that place has gone through multiple incarnations and is some sort of preschool now. South Miami. Would be difficult to make it work. Weird city.

You agreed with him. Regardless of the fact that you are wrong about the utilization of the IM Fields, you still agreed with him that the IM Fields would be a good source of land on which to expand the IPF.

You should have said "that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, as the IM Fields are separated from the IPF by two significant structures, the Wellness Center and the Tennis Center". Maybe if you had said that, I would give you a bit of credit.

Instead, we have two completely clueless porsters conversing about how to use the IM Fields for IPF expansion. Insanity.
I was not wrong about the utilization of the Im fields. They are constantly empty. You’re the one who is completely clueless.

Would this aircraft carrier fit?

View attachment 178610

Flat surface could be easily be made game ready by simply adding a patch of FieldTurf.

Command Center could be converted to a pressbox.

Surround the ship with towering metal bleachers, where rabid fans aim down both noise and flying objects on opposing players and coaches.

Dig a canal to Biscayne Bay to provide wartime availability.
The JFK is available.

1645849616683.jpeg

Advertisement
Wrong. You misread my comment. Thought I was talking about green tree. Made a fool of yourself. And are now trying to weasel your way out of it.

I never thought you were intentionally talking about Greentree, everyone simply realized you were ignorant when you commented on the IM Fields. I mentioned Greentree and Cobb because those are the only fields that are adjacent to the IPF.

I understand that you are an ignorant person who refuses to admit that he was ever wrong, but you were the buffoon who AGREED with the porster who falsely claimed that the IM Fields would be used to expand the IPF. Your comment about the utilization of the IM Fields serves no other purpose but to support the position that the IM Fields would be a FINE place on which to expand the IPF. You know, because NOBODY uses the IM Fields (false, but that is your claim).

Look I fully admit that the other porster is even dumber than you are, but that shoudn't be some sort of consolation for you. You had the chance to post something accurate and insightful, and you chose to throw down with the dope who thought that the IM Fields were right next to the IPF.

Don't blame other people for YOUR ignorance.

I never thought you were intentionally talking about Greentree, everyone simply realized you were ignorant when you commented on the IM Fields. I mentioned Greentree and Cobb because those are the only fields that are adjacent to the IPF.

I understand that you are an ignorant person who refuses to admit that he was ever wrong, but you were the buffoon who AGREED with the porster who falsely claimed that the IM Fields would be used to expand the IPF. Your comment about the utilization of the IM Fields serves no other purpose but to support the position that the IM Fields would be a FINE place on which to expand the IPF. You know, because NOBODY uses the IM Fields (false, but that is your claim).

Look I fully admit that the other porster is even dumber than you are, but that shoudn't be some sort of consolation for you. You had the chance to post something accurate and insightful, and you chose to throw down with the dope who thought that the IM Fields were right next to the IPF.

Don't blame other people for YOUR ignorance.

You are the one being ignorant right now. I never referred to Greentree and the poster I responded to didn't mention it either.

You are the one who is wrong. Anyone with the ability to read could see that.

My claim is not false. Anyone who has been to UM in the past 10 or so years, knows the IM fields could be made smaller with no issue. I posted something insightful. Maybe in 1991 the IM fields were packed. Now they aren't. You learned something new. Instead of thanking me you wanted to attack me because you thought I was referring to Greentree. Which I wasn't.

If you didn't think I was talking about Greentree then why did you bring up the softball fields which are not part of the IM fields?

Advertisement
Another load of nonsense. The IM fieles are constantly packed in the evenings, and have been for decades. The Law School had to make reservations for the softball fields on the weekends, since CSR had the IM fields booked every evening all semester long.
100%. Club Lacrosse uses those fields as well as other club sports and getting access is tight. The marching band uses them. Dorm intramurals as well. There is ALWAYS student organizations on them. Quite frankly they don't have enough IM fields. There would be no benefit to take them unless there is a plan to move them to the other side of campus near Granada which would be away from the heart of campus. A lot of the student body would be rightfully ****ed. Some of our porsters fail to realize those fields serve the other 11 thousand students and Miami ultimately is trying to have more students living on campus. An on campus vibrant student life is very important in a competitive landscape to draw the best.

Last edited:
100%. Club Lacrosse uses those fields as well as other club sports and getting access is tight. The marching band uses them. Dorm intramurals as well. There is ALWAYS student organizations on them. Quite frankly they don't have enough IM fields. There would be no benefit to take them unless there is a plan to move them to the other side of campus near Granada which would be away from the heart of campus. A lot of the student body would be rightfully ****ed. Some of our porsters fail to realize those fields serve the other 11 thousand students and Miami ultimately is trying to have more students living on campus. An on campus vibrant student life is very important in a competitive landscape to draw the best.
Yes thank you. Anyone who lived in the freshmen towers knows without those fields, you don’t have a LARGE portion of freshman/on campus activities.

Advertisement
Absolutely. You can’t sacrifice everything for the football team. There is a school there, with a lot of kids paying a lot of money who expect to be able to participate in IM, club sports, etc.

Advertisement

Yeah, the guy is a complete clown. The IM Fields were made LARGER from when I was an undergrad when the Army Armory building was torn down. My best friend from HS and UM roommate was in the Band of the Hour, I absolutely know they used the IM Fields in the afternoon, as the fields are right next to...the School of Music, where all the instruments and uniforms are stored.

Sports Fest. Dean's Cup. Club sports. You name it, the IM Fields get used. But, sure, since we need land so badly, why don't we just combine the usage for Greentree and the IM Fields. The football team can use the fields before 5 pm, and then CSR can use the fields after 5 pm. I'm sure there won't be ANY problems with this efficient use of land, right? I mean, grass grows back, right?

This OGH moron probably drove down San Amaro once at 9 am and assumed the IM Fields are never used. I'm done with this clown, he's just trying to cover up for his stupidity (when he agreed with the other porster who claimed that the IPF will be expanded into the IM Fields). I notice that the other moron hasn't tried to double down on his mistake.

Yeah, the guy is a complete clown. The IM Fields were made LARGER from when I was an undergrad when the Army Armory building was torn down. My best friend from HS and UM roommate was in the Band of the Hour, I absolutely know they used the IM Fields in the afternoon, as the fields are right next to...the School of Music, where all the instruments and uniforms are stored.

Sports Fest. Dean's Cup. Club sports. You name it, the IM Fields get used. But, sure, since we need land so badly, why don't we just combine the usage for Greentree and the IM Fields. The football team can use the fields before 5 pm, and then CSR can use the fields after 5 pm. I'm sure there won't be ANY problems with this efficient use of land, right? I mean, grass grows back, right?

This OGH moron probably drove down San Amaro once at 9 am and assumed the IM Fields are never used. I'm done with this clown, he's just trying to cover up for his stupidity (when he agreed with the other porster who claimed that the IPF will be expanded into the IM Fields). I notice that the other moron hasn't tried to double down on his mistake.
LOL, Dean’s Cup. My first experience at what ******** lawyers were, and they were just law students at the time!

South Miami is a weird municipality with weird borders. I lived just to the west of it for a time, in Glenvar Heights.
Lived in both South Miami and Glenvar Heights. The South Miami board has been a disfunctional **** show since forever. They had a year's worth of meetings about the "***** pack man" taking parking fees at a garage, and don't get me started on their taking 25 years to build a public pool.

Wouldn't pin my hopes on anything happening with the city and the Canes.

Advertisement
Back