Bruce Brown

Advertisement
"unless were able to advance into April and May"....huh?...lmfao. We go that far, talking greatest of all time.

UM
Hahaha I know. I laughed when I read that. Obviously just an exaggerated way of saying Bruce won't be playing. But I'm hoping he's just bluffing.

Anyone see where Bonzie Colson broke his left foot (AGAIN, same foot) in NDs NIT game a few day ago. So much for trying to come back too soon!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he comes back, it changes the entire dynamic and outlook for next season. I still think we would need to add another shooter to the roster, though.

By far the best move to make at this time. See what they think of you now, figure out if you came back what you would need to do in order to be a higher draft pick next year, and after getting the feedback make an informed decision.

Mehlki Wawa and Sixth Round Management were probably telling him through Ol' Petey that he's a guaranteed top 5 pick. Good for Bruce for not staying tuned to that noise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yesterdays picks in the 60 person Basketball Insider draft have Walker going #19 to Atlanta and Brown #44 to Miami.

Yesterdays picks in the 60 person Basketball Insider draft have Walker going #19 to Atlanta and Brown #44 to Miami.

If that's how it would actually go down, both should return. Pretty clear at this point that Walker IV will not be a lottery pick if he leaves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back