Brooklyndee

BrooklynDunce loves to talk **** about Rick but is nowhere to be found when he's actually needed.

You can't explain that!

Who is rick you **** talking groupie?

Fūck that guy.

It’s one thing to disagree with somebody, it’s another to just make shīt up like he just did.

I haven’t seen a single post of you shīttalking Rick.
That whay the majority of them do. Just twist words or blatantly lie. I love richt. I constantly defend him

Advertisement
How in the world was Sits a 4 star?

Looks good in shorts throwing to guys with no pass rush.

Reminded me of Kyle Wright. Is that a fair comparison. For the poster who asked how Sitskowshi was a four star, how was Kyle Wright a five star?

I'm a firm defender of Kyle. The one comparison that's very similar with the two of them is as I've said from the beginning with art the main concern & why i ultimately had little confidence it's How much pressure his parents put on him. It really weighs him down. Kyle's dad was the exact same way. All that being said if Kyle would've been on one of our talented teams with a coach who had a firm hand Kyle would've had a whole different career. His line,backs & recievers sucked except nitro.

Wasn't Kyle a rat during the Nevin Shytzero thing? Fck that cumbag. I hope his insides rot out.

Didn't [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] say one NFL evaluator told him Kyle was the worst quarterback he'd ever seen?

Advertisement
Didn't [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] say one NFL evaluator told him Kyle was the worst quarterback he'd ever seen?

It's hard to throw a football with a long tail, no opposable thumbs, and 4 tiny legs.

How in the world was Sits a 4 star?

Looks good in shorts throwing to guys with no pass rush.

Reminded me of Kyle Wright. Is that a fair comparison. For the poster who asked how Sitskowshi was a four star, how was Kyle Wright a five star?

Wright was very productive in high school. This kid is not. Dan Werner made tremendous gains with Wright in 2005. Then here comes that Tweedle Dee, Rich Olson, and Tweedle Dum, Patrick Nix. Nobody survives that amount of incompetency.

Last edited:
Yes.Kyle was a highly-regarded HS QB. One of the top 2, along with that QB who went to UF. Both were five stars.

I watched Kyle play in the big national HS all star game--I think there was only one at the time and I think it was the Army game--and I had a perception that he seemed a bit wooden and stiff. I'm not a judge of talent. Still, he seemed to have the same trait at UM. Many complained about his locking in on receivers and that might be more or less the same thing.

I don't know if that's a valid criticism at all. As I said, I don't claim to be much of a judge of talent. The other QB, the fellow who went to UF, I think got into trouble recently, or in the last several years, perhaps in a *** related problem. Can't remember his name.

EDIT: The UF QB was Chris Leak. He was investigated last year for *** assault on a minor but the victim declined to press charges.

I think both Wright and Leak were the top 2 HS QBs their senior year and neither had a great college career. Maybe Wright would have had a better career with a better supporting cast. We've had some guys with less than stellar talent become very good starters in part because of a good team. Despite our struggles this year I think Rosier has benefited from some real playmakers, but they never fire on all cylinders at once. One game Herndon has a big game, the next game it's Thomas, another game maybe Richards has some big plays. Can you imagine how impressive Rosier might be if all made big plays in the same game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kyle took a beating his first game as a starter in 2005 at Doak. I was there, and impressed by him. Then throughout that year I thought he was progressing steadily and he did a good job of managing the game at Blacksburg and he had a 5-td game vs Wake Forest

At that point it looked like he was the guy we all thought we were getting as he committed to UM

But it all fell apart (as did the Coker era) on that fateful night at the Orange Bowl vs Gatech.

Neither Kyle or UM really recovered from that...

Yes.Kyle was a highly-regarded HS QB. One of the top 2, along with that QB who went to UF. Both were five stars.

I watched Kyle play in the big national HS all star game--I think there was only one at the time and I think it was the Army game--and I had a perception that he seemed a bit wooden and stiff. I'm not a judge of talent. Still, he seemed to have the same trait at UM. Many complained about his locking in on receivers and that might be more or less the same thing.

I don't know if that's a valid criticism at all. As I said, I don't claim to be much of a judge of talent. The other QB, the fellow who went to UF, I think got into trouble recently, or in the last several years, perhaps in a *** related problem. Can't remember his name.

EDIT: The UF QB was Chris Leak. He was investigated last year for *** assault on a minor but the victim declined to press charges.

I think both Wright and Leak were the top 2 HS QBs their senior year and neither had a great college career. Maybe Wright would have had a better career with a better supporting cast. We've had some guys with less than stellar talent become very good starters in part because of a good team. Despite our struggles this year I think Rosier has benefited from some real playmakers, but they never fire on all cylinders at once. One game Herndon has a big game, the next game it's Thomas, another game maybe Richards has some big plays. Can you imagine how impressive Rosier might be if all made big plays in the same game?

Wright comparison is gawd awful. The only similarity between the two is arm strength and Wright had a cannon for an arm. That was his biggest downfall since no matter the route, he threw it like he was throwing 50 yards down the field. He had absolutely zero touch, like a lot of high school players who got by on that.

Yes, Wright and Leak were the 1a and 1b QB recruits that year. Leak was the Gatorade player of the year, but Wright was the rankings top choice. Both had great stats in high school, Leak was video game like though, but not prototypical size.

They both played in the Army All-American Bowl and Leak showed out. Wright was on the other team and looked like crap. Wright's coach was switching his QB's out on each play, basically bringing the plays in, and it was a train wreck.

While Wright didn't have a good college career, I would consider Leak to have had a very good one. He was most certainly the superior QB of the two. Present charges, I would say Wright came out ahead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't @DMoney say one NFL evaluator told him Kyle was the worst quarterback he'd ever seen?

It was Kevin Rogers, QB coach for Minnesota at the time.

What was his rationale for saying that? That's a pretty strong statement.

Kyle was a camp arm. Rogers knew someone on Shannon's staff and called him to tell him.

Should have also told Shannon that he was the worst coach in CFB if he wanted to really sound astute.

Lmao how old was [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] when Wright was at Miami?

Advertisement
Back