Brooklyndee

Advertisement
We need to go after Jarren Williams from my old high school.

GP C Att Yds C% Avg Y/G C/G TD TD/G Int Lng QB Rate
9 190 310 2596 .613 13.7 288.4 21.1 22 2.4 3 65 107.7

BrooklynDunce loves to talk **** about Rick but is nowhere to be found when he's actually needed.

You can't explain that!

Advertisement
We need to go after Jarren Williams from my old high school.

GP C Att Yds C% Avg Y/G C/G TD TD/G Int Lng QB Rate
9 190 310 2596 .613 13.7 288.4 21.1 22 2.4 3 65 107.7

Ohio St working on him now that Jones is going to flip to Bama

BrooklynDunce loves to talk **** about Rick but is nowhere to be found when he's actually needed.

You can't explain that!

He doesn’t talk sh*t about richt lol, he’s been leading the kick Sitkwoski out the class bandwagon from the beginning though

Advertisement

You can't explain that!

Who is rick you **** talking groupie?

Fūck that guy.

It’s one thing to disagree with somebody, it’s another to just make shīt up like he just did.

I haven’t seen a single post of you shīttalking Rick.

Advertisement
I'd like to see us go after Thompson and Fortin.

Hopefully Fortin will be able to get healthy.

You can't explain that!

oh-snap.gif

You can't explain that!

Fūck that guy.

It’s one thing to disagree with somebody, it’s another to just make shīt up like he just did.

I haven’t seen a single post of you shīttalking Rick.

Dee never talked badly about Richt. He's raised issues with Sits, Corral, Bookie and Parsons being in this class, whether their choice or ours, and each for different reasons.

Advertisement
Unless Fortin’s injury is devastating or career-threatening he’d have at least two years to heal anyway before he’d be in the QB race. Come in and take a RS in 2018 and rehab and train like an animal. Come out swinging in 2019 and fight for the job.

just when you think it's cool to talk **** about somebody ...WHAM !!! that MFer pops up to slap you with his manhood and put you back in your place...lmao!!

smack him Dee..

Advertisement
Back