Brooklyndee

Unless Fortin’s injury is devastating or career-threatening he’d have at least two years to heal anyway before he’d be in the QB race. Come in and take a RS in 2018 and rehab and train like an animal. Come out swinging in 2019 and fight for the job.

yea maybe he and Burns can start a game together in 2020...

Advertisement
I got no idea who we have lined up at QB for this class, but if BD says we are in it for this Fortin kid, I'd believe it. Richt didn't kick The Polish Missassin out of this class without having a good QB prospect he was relatively confident in landing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess since it happened early in the season, he hasn't been taking hits (practice/games), just rehabbing.

How bad is that kind of injury? Is it one that you can easily come back 100%? Does it even matter for a QB, even a run/pass QB?

Advertisement
just when you think it's cool to talk **** about somebody ...WHAM !!! that MFer pops up to slap you with his manhood and put you back in your place...lmao!!

smack him Dee..

Just shocking, that he would show up in a thread titled... Brooklyndee...

Advertisement
Advertisement
What about that kid that just decommited form Mizzou? Is he any good?

Yes Foster is good. I would love to have him in this class if we are still going to take a QB. He is a bit like Rosier only I think he will be a more refined passer.

If Foster ends up here along with that DT we can safely say Kool single handedly killed the Mizzou recruiting this year.

Man as long as we don't go after a statue QB and has an actual arm that can throw accurate passes then I'll be happy with whoever. I'm just tired of going after average PP QBs when you can get the same thing with a DT QB except they can run.

Advertisement
Back