Brooklyndee

Advertisement
Richt apparently encouraged him. Per Wiltfong, it was a mutual decision and they were anticipating this move

Writing on the wall that Perry has the job, probably.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where did you pull this from? Sits sucking and not being Miami caliber has nothing to do with Perry. At all. We will still take a QB this cycle

Advertisement
If Richt hadn't encouraged him I'd be more concerned , dude is awful. I honestly never saw it in ole boy.

Richt apparently encouraged him. Per Wiltfong, it was a mutual decision and they were anticipating this move

Wiltfong just said in the Bill Kong show that Miami heard he was looking around and encouraged him to go. Steve didn’t have any input on who he thinks we will flip but he said we have been working behind the scenes on some other guys.

If Richt hadn't encouraged him I'd be more concerned , dude is awful. I honestly never saw it in ole boy.

I saw potential in his size and arm. But it’s called potential for a reason, which means you have talent but it doesn’t show on a consistent basis for whatever reason. Best move miami could have made

Advertisement
Just looked him up and found this from back in August.

Texas A&M QB commit Cade Fortin breaks leg, ankle.

The 6-foot-2, 207-pound passer from Suwanee (Ga.) North Gwinnett confirmed to GigEm247 that he broke his fibula and a bone in his ankle on Friday night in a game against Milton. The extent of the injury was first reported by Taylor Hamm.

But it also said he was set to graduate and enroll early, with less wear and tear on the body.

Advertisement
Just looked him up and found this from back in August.

Texas A&M QB commit Cade Fortin breaks leg, ankle.

The 6-foot-2, 207-pound passer from Suwanee (Ga.) North Gwinnett confirmed to GigEm247 that he broke his fibula and a bone in his ankle on Friday night in a game against Milton. The extent of the injury was first reported by Taylor Hamm.

But it also said he was set to graduate and enroll early, with less wear and tear on the body.

How is a broken fibula and ankle considered less wear and tear?

Advertisement
I guess since it happened early in the season, he hasn't been taking hits (practice/games), just rehabbing.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Fortin's mom or dad is a UM graduate so at least he has that in the family.

Advertisement
Back