Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

So even Brown says Mark Richt is calling the plays. What exactly is there to debate here?
That article is from 2016, Dee said this switch happened this year. I honestly don't care who's calling either way because Richt shouldn't be the OC next year and Brown shouldn't either as they're both heavily involved in some capacity now and apparently suck at it.

Advertisement
Anyone who doesn't think @Brooklyndee has inside stuff I can arrange a meat up for you and him.

I get full broadcast rights of the chin-checking. All medical expenses to be covered by the participant.

I mean...

I coached a kid who's the all-time leader in starts at UM...
I have buddies who coach at Cardinal Gibbons, Chaminade, American Heritage, STA, Deerfield, etc...
A kid I coached is friends with several players...
I get second hand info from a guy who works in the football building...
And I myself coach several highly recruited kids who are friends with other highly recruited kids around the area...

I'm not an insider by any means (never claimed to be) but it's not unbelievable that I come across information from time to time. I'm sure as **** more plugged in than these dorky writers y'all listen to.
From what I've read of your posts in my short time on here Coach, you've obviously been a SFL HS coach for some time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that in your time as a coach, you've made many connections with both players and coaches. Also, and not to seem like I'm sucking a big one, to be a HS coach in SFL dealing with teenagers has to be challenging to say the least. Whatever your motivation, kudos to you for taking on that challenge and sharing the info you do here despite the naysayers.

.Your gonna have a divide in the locker room when everyone from the locker room attendant up knows the wrong guy is playing QB.Throw that in with suspect playing time for guys like Robert Knowles and Richt is setting himself up for an all out mutiny.

Then you take the locker room divide and bring it to the streets with kids on the team telling recruits they don’t want any part of this sHT show and all of a sudden your recruiting class starts to have decommits and guys you thought were 100% commit elsewhere.

We seen any of this lately?

Mark Richts ego and stubbornness are going to be the thing that sets this program back to the Shantard days when no one , not the kids, not the parents and especially not the HS coaches are going to trust this staff with their kids.

If major changes don’t come I can really see this program taking a big turn downward. Kids nowadays are smart and you can only sell them BS and promises so long before you have to show them your way works.

Don’t think CMR has shown anyone his way works yet.

Advertisement
TB calling plays would make sense. We are worse this year.

If he is calling plays then he needs to fired.

Pretty simple.

Why do we have coaches learning on the job at Miami?

Pretty simple.

Dabo learned on the job at Clemson

Pretty simple.

I was thinking the same thing, no time to teach a OC how to call plays

Advertisement
Agreed. Heres the saddest part. I got everyone over at the house tonight. Turns out for this game the way that richt tried to address di mares concerns is by him calling the plays independently of everyone else... fml. So this which in my eyes was an even worse approach then any other this season, this travesty of preparation & coaching mark richt was entirely responsible for... 🤔😳🤯🤬🔫💉💊🤤

Were so ****ed right now we got coaches trying to fight players & the defense has clearly gave up which is the biggest travesty. These boys deserve better than this. I'm not elaborating on any of that. If u wanna see what I mean just re watch the game I guess.
And thats why I asked the question. Thank you Dee!!

Pretty simple.

Because we have RB coaches trying to be OC because the HC gives his kid a job he’s not qualified for..

Agreed. Heres the saddest part. I got everyone over at the house tonight. Turns out for this game the way that richt tried to address di mares concerns is by him calling the plays independently of everyone else... fml. So this which in my eyes was an even worse approach then any other this season, this travesty of preparation & coaching mark richt was entirely responsible for... 🤔😳🤯🤬🔫💉💊🤤

Were so ****ed right now we got coaches trying to fight players & the defense has clearly gave up which is the biggest travesty. These boys deserve better than this. I'm not elaborating on any of that. If u wanna see what I mean just re watch the game I guess.

Losing and **** not going as planned always causes issues in a locker room but From that little sample when Bandy went over to Richt On the sidelines and his tweet looks like the team still supports Mark Richt.

the issues that this team has to fix can’t be resolved during the season so hopefully this off season we will see some changes.

Advertisement
Not Dee or Macho but I’m hearing we suck.

No we don’t!!!! No we don’t!!! You’ll see, you ALL WILL SEE RICH WILL RIGHT THE SHIP, and Jon Jon WILL FINALLY HAVE A QB READY BY THE TIME HE LEAVES AND AN OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE LINE THAT WILL BLOCK, AND PLAYS, EXPLOSIVE PLAYS ALL AROUND THE FIELD!!!! YOU GUYS WILL SEEEEEEEEEE WHATS BREWING IN CORAL GABLES!!!
GO RICHTS!!
(My moms water tastes great, and it’s hydrationally good for you)

Fck sake people, does it matter which guy actually calls the plays? The actual calling of plays is an actual problem, so whether Richt does it himself or lets somebody else do it, it's his actual responsibility. It's his fault if it doesn't work, and it really, really doesn't.

No we don’t!!!! No we don’t!!! You’ll see, you ALL WILL SEE RICH WILL RIGHT THE SHIP, and Jon Jon WILL FINALLY HAVE A QB READY BY THE TIME HE LEAVES AND AN OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE LINE THAT WILL BLOCK, AND PLAYS, EXPLOSIVE PLAYS ALL AROUND THE FIELD!!!! YOU GUYS WILL SEEEEEEEEEE WHATS BREWING IN CORAL GABLES!!!
GO RICHTS!!
(My moms water tastes great, and it’s hydrationally good for you)

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Losing and **** not going as planned always causes issues in a locker room but From that little sample when Bandy went over to Richt On the sidelines and his tweet looks like the team still supports Mark Richt.

the issues that this team has to fix can’t be resolved during the season so hopefully this off season we will see some changes.

Effort can be fixed this season. Sht, effort can be fixed this week.

As I said before, with some fcking effort we could have talented our way to ugly wins over uva and bc.

I mean...

I coached a kid who's the all-time leader in starts at UM...
I have buddies who coach at Cardinal Gibbons, Chaminade, American Heritage, STA, Deerfield, etc...
A kid I coached is friends with several players...
I get second hand info from a guy who works in the football building...
And I myself coach several highly recruited kids who are friends with other highly recruited kids around the area...

I'm not an insider by any means (never claimed to be) but it's not unbelievable that I come across information from time to time. I'm sure as **** more plugged in than these dorky writers y'all listen to.
The biggest red mark for you is when you were defending Dorito. For that reason I pretty much disregard anything you say X/O or Scheme wise or any of that.

But Its very obvious you've been a HS coach for a while and know players/coaches/random people in the program. As far as relaying of Info I think most people believe/trust what you say the scoop is.

The biggest red mark for you is when you were defending Dorito. For that reason I pretty much disregard anything you say X/O or Scheme wise or any of that.

But Its very obvious you've been a HS coach for a while and know players/coaches/random people in the program. As far as relaying of Info I think most people believe/trust what you say the scoop is.
Can't run a 3-4 without a Dominant Nose Tackle....Ain't happening....

Advertisement
Back