Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

The Germans?

confused.gif

Advertisement
The slurpers claim brown calls plays whenever people bring up the fact that we need an OC.
Trying not to be a "slurper". ...but... (butt?) (- BrooklynDee was rude to me so I am no fan and don't know his insider credentials (or lack thereof.)) A while back I read something that sounded extremely legit. The writer had sat thru a UM game film with an NFL player friend who diagnosed it in detail, mostly to the effect that the play-calls were toned down vanilla like those who had to execute them were " very inexperienced" to say the least and be kind.

The same article (which I can no longer find and boy have I searched hard) also said something about Thomas Brown and another on the headphones were giving plays to Richt who maybe approved or refined them before issuing the directives. I posted something along the lines of "why bash Richt's playcalling when it's someone else" and even when I said "maybe it pertains only to run plays" I got bashed bigtime. So I've kept quiet about it.

I don't "know" anything but what I've heard or read seemed interesting to mention here. And I'm not saying it makes much sense, I'm "just sayin".

And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king
“Have a great life at Burger King”?

Illiterate ****

When did Macho become an “insider”? I thought he was just a HS coach that can attend practices sometimes like every other HS coach in America?

I mean...

I coached a kid who's the all-time leader in starts at UM...
I have buddies who coach at Cardinal Gibbons, Chaminade, American Heritage, STA, Deerfield, etc...
A kid I coached is friends with several players...
I get second hand info from a guy who works in the football building...
And I myself coach several highly recruited kids who are friends with other highly recruited kids around the area...

I'm not an insider by any means (never claimed to be) but it's not unbelievable that I come across information from time to time. I'm sure as **** more plugged in than these dorky writers y'all listen to.

Advertisement
I'm definitely not an "insider", I just come across information from time to time. (which I share to you ungrateful pieces of beta male trash)

All I've heard lately is that our locker room is fvcked. Nothing groundbreaking or surprising.

Hear any info on a new OC for next year 😩😫❓

Trying not to be a "slurper". ...but... (butt?) (- BrooklynDee was rude to me so I am no fan and don't know his insider credentials (or lack thereof.)) A while back I read something that sounded extremely legit. The writer had sat thru a UM game film with an NFL player friend who diagnosed it in detail, mostly to the effect that the play-calls were toned down vanilla like those who had to execute them were " very inexperienced" to say the least and be kind.

The same article (which I can no longer find and boy have I searched hard) also said something about Thomas Brown and another on the headphones were giving plays to Richt who maybe approved or refined them before issuing the directives. I posted something along the lines of "why bash Richt's playcalling when it's someone else" and even when I said "maybe it pertains only to run plays" I got bashed bigtime. So I've kept quiet about it.

I don't "know" anything but what I've heard or read seemed interesting to mention here. And I'm not saying it makes much sense, I'm "just sayin".
This is what Brooklyndee was eluding to....

Chise ur a smart man. Dont think for a sec that what you are fed will always be reality. This world is based upon deception. This is no different.being involved & aware doesnt mean it's his plays outright. It's like Christopher Columbus and what he gets credit for. No educated individual would go along with what weve been fed. But sheep on the other hand are quick to flock. Sometimes there just is a lil more involved and unless u dig deeper u want know the WHOLE truth. Like this guy saying his direct intimate knowledge. That would mean by it being direct hes stating he is any of mark richt,jon richt,thomas brown,ron dugans,malik rosier,nkosi perry,cade,jarren or augie dibiase. Because those are the only people who have headsets hence direct access to what is being stated on them and by whom. I can only say what I have been told by several people who are actually on that headset & plenty of players regardless of what I see at practice & with my own eyes...
I don’t doubt you, friend. I know you don’t make stuff up. It’s just odd that Rick looks at his sheet and covers his mouth to communicate simultaneously to the plays going in.

A big reason he stated that he came here was to call plays. He certainly looks like he’s calling plays. I guess he can be acting like he’s calling plays, but why would he have to do that when he’s already given the OC titles to Brown and Dugans?

Why does he have to be pretending to call plays? Is my suspicion that he’s sick correct and he physically/mentally can’t really call plays? Because that’s the only reason I can think of that he’s pretending to call plays. Trying to keep up an illusion that he’s vibrant and capable.

Advertisement
LMAO at Dee not knowing what goes on in ref. to Headphones....Brooklyndee is NOT a Liar....If he says Richt isn't the sole person calling plays, then he isn't...Many times the OC will call the play through Richt (or ANY HC) and Richt either Thumbs up...or overrides it...Nothing New on UMs sidelines throughout the yrs...ESPECIALLY with the likes of a Jon Richt & Brown....

I love how Richt cowers behind the playcard like he’s whispering state secrets into the mic and is afraid someone might hear.

First of all he only has 5-6 plays and I’m pretty sure the other team knows what they are and secondly WTF wants to hear anything he might have to say when it comes to playcalling.

It's not an illusion. It's a group effort that he takes part in. He has his say so but the plays are called by tb. I cant give u a reason brother. I'm just saying what I know regardless of everything that was previously stated. Regardless of who calls them to me he ultimately is responsible. At the very least we need a independent oc now. I'd love a qb coach too
@Brooklyndee If you remember (and I know you do) Butch had similar methods in ref.to playcalling...

It's not an illusion. It's a group effort that he takes part in. He has his say so but the plays are called by tb. I cant give u a reason brother. I'm just saying what I know regardless of everything that was previously stated. Regardless of who calls them to me he ultimately is responsible. At the very least we need a independent oc now. I'd love a qb coach too
Just when I'm getting used to the slurping, someone's gonna take it all away from me. ****.

Advertisement
There are other "insiders" on other sites with ties to UM football that say Dee is full of ****. Not Dan Sileo Jr full of ****, more like Peter Ariz type full of ****.

Team’s a total mess, brother. It’s a **** shame. At the very least, we need an entirely new offense with a proven accomplished OC.

Team’s a total mess, brother. It’s a **** shame. At the very least, we need an entirely new offense with a proven accomplished OC.
Georgia may be calling for one also. Gaytards just stopped them 7 straight plays ( 2 PI's) at the One!

(this was after Georgia's D recovered a fumble at the 1... Our Diaz crew must know how they feel?)

Advertisement
I know for a FACT in 96 & 97...(because I was standing 20ft away) that Coker called the Off plays...BUT....they WERE run through Butch MANY times....Anyone who disagrees cannot tell me what I saw and know....

To me this makes Richt look even worse that he stands there listening to the sHT coming through the system and can’t see how bad we are and change things out.

If Brown is setting up and calling these game plans CMR ought to be fired for stupidity among other things.Is this the way it’s been since he got here? So he’s allowed the offense to suck for the better part of 3 years without correcting what obviously ain’t working?

If this is the case Richt needs to go now because he really isn’t fit to coach this team.

It's not an illusion. It's a group effort that he takes part in. He has his say so but the plays are called by tb. I cant give u a reason brother. I'm just saying what I know regardless of everything that was previously stated. Regardless of who calls them to me he ultimately is responsible. At the very least we need a independent oc now. I'd love a qb coach too[/QUOTE]

Dee, I feel like I (unfortunately) already know the answer to the question I'm about to ask? But do you see Richt as the type of guy that's going to make the hard decisions this offseason that need to be made? Or do we essentially have another situation where a coach digs his heels on his staff and overall philosophy?

Advertisement
Back