Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

Advertisement
Advertisement
I respect Dee and everything but there’s no way that brown is the main playcaller. Richt yells **** into his headset every **** play - he’s either calling plays or he’s commenting on the call of the play. The higher likelihood is the former

I respect Dee and everything but there’s no way that brown is the main playcaller. Richt yells **** into his headset every **** play - he’s either calling plays or he’s commenting on the call of the play. The higher likelihood is the former
I've never heard that Brown calls plays. Is that supposedly a thing?

Buddy, I was at the game against UVA within an earshot of it all. Richt is calling the plays. That's just a fact.

Advertisement
Lmao at asking Brooklyn dee for info. He’s as connected as you are. Lol at richt doesn’t call the plays. Lol at Richards was suspended for going off on Malik.

The guy doesn’t know ****.

Lmao at asking Brooklyn dee for info. He’s as connected as you are. Lol at richt doesn’t call the plays. Lol at Richards was suspended for going off on Malik.

The guy doesn’t know ****.
Yes he does....and thats 100% Fact....All the tough Guys running their Mouths about Dee...Lol....I'll bet ANY one of you that you wouldn't talk that crap to his face....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah.. If @Coach Macho posts anything you disagree with he gets negged & *****ed at. Same with @Brooklyndee who is being called a fraud. If he doesn't post something u believe to be 100% truth u aren't having it. He doesn't post EVERYTHING he knows on these boards. U wouldn't believe what he's been right about because u literally would not believe him. But he's been right far more often than you'd realize.

Last edited:
Starting to think Ahmmon tried to snap his own neck instead of playing another down with Rosier/Richt running the offense.

Advertisement
Back