Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

Advertisement
Starting to think Ahmmon tried to snap his own neck instead of playing another down with Rosier/Richt running the offense.

1540649588508.gif

Richt has the play sheet in his hands, we literally see him calling the play into his headset, and Blackledge last night flat out said “Mark Richt calls all of the plays”, but clearly it’s all Thomas Brown’s fault.
Your eyes are lying to you bro. Blacklege doesn't know what he's talking about. Richt saying he wants to call plays if he takes the job are all lies. BrooklynDee knows bro.

And lol at the lack of reading comprehension by some posters here. Richards may have gone off on Rosier, it doesn't mean he was suspended for it.

Advertisement
You guys think @Coach Macho and @Brooklyndee are gonna come on here and share some information with you guys when they get bashed for no reason for some of the stuff they say? Yes I was guilty of calling out Coach but it’s all good now.

What do you expect them to tell you? We are gonna see the same **** rolled out on the field for the rest of the year so get used to it.

Yeah.. If [B]@Coach Macho[/B] posts anything you disagree with he gets negged & *****ed at. Same with [B]@Brooklyndee[/B] who is being called a fraud. If he doesn't post something u believe to be 100% truth u aren't having it. He doesn't post EVERYTHING he knows on these boards. U wouldn't believe what he's been right about because u literally would not believe him. But he's been right far more often than you'd realize.

Absolutely.

Some complete and total sphincters would neg them every time Macho or Brooklyndee gave some info they didn't want to hear.

So I don't blame them. Some of the most retarded negging posters here who don't know strawberries from dingleberries.

Advertisement
When did Macho become an “insider”? I thought he was just a HS coach that can attend practices sometimes like every other HS coach in America?

God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent.

Cottamn Germans got nuthing to do with this

Advertisement
I don’t even have the energy to try and figure out what brook even said in his post. Can anyone give me cliff notes only related to Miami?

Advertisement
And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king

Bruh I’m dead. 😂😅🤣😂🤣. You the real MVP today.

And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king
That **** was gold. I love when Dee gets fiery. Wish Rick had some of this heat.

Advertisement
Back