Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

Advertisement
And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king

What's that you always say, "Believe what you want.'

Find one instance of me ever trying to overplay or pretend I have access to something on this board. I don't.

But, in this instance I have direct knowledge you are at a minimum, largely incorrect and very likely outright wrong, but you continue to hoodwink this fücking board enough with your bull****. Seriously with your batting average you should play for the fücking Marlins.

Yes, you have access to the program, there's no question about that because people who run this site who I know in the real world have told me that you do. Do yourself a favor, stop extrapolating what facts you get into creating a fiction. It's not working.

It’s hard to fathom that Rick isn’t somehow intimately involved in calling plays when he’s looking at this play sheet, covering his mouth, and speaking into his headset before every play. Maybe he’s just relaying someone else’s plays in, but why would he need to do that?

It’s hard to fathom that Rick isn’t somehow intimately involved in calling plays when he’s looking at this play sheet, covering his mouth, and speaking into his headset before every play. Maybe he’s just relaying someone else’s plays in, but why would he need to do that?

Ahmmon Richards is suspended bro!!!

Lol coach nacho in the know

photos.medleyphoto.8440756.JPG

Advertisement
What's that you always say, "Believe what you want.'

Find one instance of me ever trying to overplay or pretend I have access to something on this board. I don't.

But, in this instance I have direct knowledge you are at a minimum, largely incorrect and very likely outright wrong, but you continue to hoodwink this fücking board enough with your bull****. Seriously with your batting average you should play for the fücking Marlins.

Yes, you have access to the program, there's no question about that because people who run this site who I know in the real world have told me that you do. Do yourself a favor, stop extrapolating what facts you get into creating a fiction. It's not working.

You got ethered *****, be quiet.

When did Macho become an “insider”? I thought he was just a HS coach that can attend practices sometimes like every other HS coach in America?

Lol exactly... Macho has never been considered an “insider” on this board now he is out of nowehere?? Most of y’all are slow af on here 😂🤦‍♂️

Advertisement

Every time he does that he is covering his mouth because he is laughing how he conned our decision makers.

Chise ur a smart man. Dont think for a sec that what you are fed will always be reality. This world is based upon deception. This is no different.being involved & aware doesnt mean it's his plays outright. It's like Christopher Columbus and what he gets credit for. No educated individual would go along with what weve been fed. But sheep on the other hand are quick to flock. Sometimes there just is a lil more involved and unless u dig deeper u want know the WHOLE truth. Like this guy saying his direct intimate knowledge. That would mean by it being direct hes stating he is any of mark richt,jon richt,thomas brown,ron dugans,malik rosier,nkosi perry,cade,jarren or augie dibiase. Because those are the only people who have headsets hence direct access to what is being stated on them and by whom. I can only say what I have been told by several people who are actually on that headset & plenty of players regardless of what I see at practice & with my own eyes...
Dee,

You do you feel is more likely to get an extended look the next month. Perry or Williams?

Look...another key board Warrior....You been saying it for awhile, but in a Thousand yrs your complete Puzzy *** won't say it to him in person...That I can guarantee...
And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king

Nice use of English

You know, before zee Germans...

Advertisement
Look...another key board Warrior....You been saying it for awhile, but in a Thousand yrs your complete Puzzy *** won't say it to him in person...That I can guarantee...

Yes he does....and thats 100% Fact....All the tough Guys running their Mouths about Dee...Lol....I'll bet ANY one of you that you wouldn't talk that crap to his face....

Fraud my ***...

It's pretty funny and creepy at the same time, seeing another guy come to the defense of another poster so continuously. What's with @Brooklyndee love affair? Pretty clear the man can fend for himself. He don't need you as is lawyer. SMH!

Advertisement
It's pretty funny and creepy at the same time, seeing another guy come to the defense of another poster so continuously. What's with @Brooklyndee love affair? Pretty clear the man can fend for himself. He don't need you as is lawyer. SMH!
Because I know him and a family member coached him at UM.....Now go run along....

I’m in LA. Would love to talk

Chise ur a smart man. Dont think for a sec that what you are fed will always be reality. This world is based upon deception. This is no different.being involved & aware doesnt mean it's his plays outright. It's like Christopher Columbus and what he gets credit for. No educated individual would go along with what weve been fed. But sheep on the other hand are quick to flock. Sometimes there just is a lil more involved and unless u dig deeper u want know the WHOLE truth. Like this guy saying his direct intimate knowledge. That would mean by it being direct hes stating he is any of mark richt,jon richt,thomas brown,ron dugans,malik rosier,nkosi perry,cade,jarren or augie dibiase. Because those are the only people who have headsets hence direct access to what is being stated on them and by whom. I can only say what I have been told by several people who are actually on that headset & plenty of players regardless of what I see at practice & with my own eyes...

Is Jon Richt calling the plays?

yeah @Brooklyndee I don't mean to poke holes in your 'I am James Jacksons Brother'-type rants here, but if you could plainly translate your semi cryptic posts on who the **** is actually calling plays that would be great, because we all want to put that ****wad's name on the banner for the duke game.

Thanks,

Managment

Advertisement
Back