Brooklyndee/Coach Macho

Advertisement
From my understanding it just started this year. Besides that I agree on both points

Was Richt calling the plays before by himself? If so maybe there is hope of getting a REAL OC.

If MR was calling the plays before and relinquished sole authority to include others whomever they might be maybe he realized he wasnt qualified( maybe not the word but you know what I mean) to do it and was willing to give someone(s) else a shot albeit with someone on staff.

Maybe there is a shot that at the end of the season he realizes that others around him can’t do it either and he goes out and hires an OC.
But this comes with a problem.Who does He can to do this.

Does he/will he let Jr go? Maybe he finds Jr an OC job at a smaller school to help his resume.At least with the above scenario there might be a chance for change.

Advertisement
From a practical standpoint isn't there some degree of sense to such an arrangement? The plays (in the playbook) maybe are all Richt's; possibly refined in consultation with the the staff... but at game time the folks in the booth have a best look at the potential holes on the field in realtime. Maybe say Run 55T slant left (or whatever) because they just saw some opening in coverage. Richt could take it (or leave it) and issue the final version to fit the situation.

Doesn't change the often crappy outcome to put it in that perspective, or the overall responsibility, but seems like a reasonable play-calling "set-up".

And I've been telling your mother for awhile now damnit bytch why couldnt we have stuck with anal. U genius level people like this fvck boy @simply canes saying he was sitting within earshot listening to mark richt call plays go so far out the way to lie to you simpletons that you should be lined up with the staff & shot right along with them. God **** germans really let us down when people like you still run prevalent. Cause yeah to spell it out while were playing in Virginia @ their stadium getting our *** handed too us by that crap team crowd going crazy you had perfect hearing of what was being said... if not one single one of you has actually played this game try and figure this one out while your apparent oc is bellowing out our play calls (in a headset by the way that cancels background noise largely)over the loud *** crowd so this dïck sucking mamawhicho @simplycanes can come run on here to say while he was sitting in the upper deck jacking off his inbred twin brother he could hear everything so crystal clear. You all can be so desperate to rationalize **** that you can easily become part of the problem. So quick to hold the wrong people accountable for the wrong ****. Richt is a problem for many of other things at this rate.1 being just like alfraud hes refusing to put the team first... all this he said she said **** I have no interest in. Call me whatever youd like & believe who & what u choose. Ignorance is bliss. But unless you live in miami,la or NY & would like to talk more intimately about this than simply hide behind your keyboards in peace knowing the worthless cowards you'll always be... have a great life at burger king

Lol exactly... Macho has never been considered an “insider” on this board now he is out of nowehere?? Most of y’all are slow af on here 😂🤦‍♂️
This should be conformation that @Coach Macho is the real deal do exactly the opposite of what Krazycane says. If he says Miami wins we lose (well not entirely true because he thinks we still undefeated)

No one said Coach Macho is an insider coach just gets a feel for players because hes actually boots on the ground compared to people behind there phones or keyboards.

So this Herald article says that Brown will implement the offense and Richt will call the plays. Sounds like its on Richt and Brown implements the offense he wants to run during practice.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article58568433.html

“He’s going to call the plays,’’ Brown said of the head coach on Wednesday, when asked how the new system will work. “I’m going to organize everything else from the offensive coordinator’s standpoint and obviously from an install concept. I’m going to introduce those concepts to the players and be able to coach it that way.

Advertisement
**** Dee, you really crushed my spirits with TB calling plays. I truly thought it was CMR. I like Brown and other than the McFarland whiff, feel he has done a nice job with the RBs. But now I think he needs to be replaced if he is calling plays on Saturdays. Because we are very bad on offense, nearly every position.

Advertisement
Dee, the saddest part of this is that it takes a group of coaches to produce this garbage.

It's actually worst. Because it means that Richt has surrounded himself with guys that are not that creative and don't bring anything to the table to improve the offense. I like Dugans and Brown as position coaches, but in terms of being OC's; or at the least having a say in how the offense goes, etc... then it's really disappointing.

Advertisement
So this Herald article says that Brown will implement the offense and Richt will call the plays. Sounds like its on Richt and Brown implements the offense he wants to run during practice.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article58568433.html

He’s going to call the plays,’’ Brown said of the head coach on Wednesday, when asked how the new system will work. “I’m going to organize everything else from the offensive coordinator’s standpoint and obviously from an install concept. I’m going to introduce those concepts to the players and be able to coach it that way.
So even Brown says Mark Richt is calling the plays. What exactly is there to debate here?

Advertisement
Back