Briscoe and Ivery......

Not good at all. Terrible effort recruiting the DL. I am a big supporter of what Al is doing but this is just awful.

Had they all gotten in the DT haul would've been fantastic.

Sucks that Miami's academics and the clearinghouse often hurt us with incoming recruits.

Advertisement
Hurts bad...BUT if we can keep them and add the pieces in play this season, we'll be OK

if they go prep that means we will have 2 more ships to use next year right? obviously they will take them probably but just wondering.

Smith
Porter
Robinson
Grimble
Pierre
King
Alexis
Moore

We should be fine at DT.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];405422 said:
It frees up a spot for 2013. Not awful. We need one of those guys to get in. Not sure we need both.

It does help that we are set to do some big things as far as DT recruiting goes in 2013, but ****, we needed bodies up front especially when the injuries start happening.

Freeing up a spot for 13 is fine and all but we need these guys this year. They both look like good players with great size for freshman.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Just saying the situation is what it is. Gotta roll with it.

Your right bout that. Nothing can really be done.

well hope we can pull a couple good ones for 13

Advertisement
I say we go after S Fla 2013 DT's now instead them two. That's just me, I like Ivery and Briscoe but I like these '13 DTs even more.

Why are people freaking out?

How many true freshman DT's actually make a difference their first year?

Even if they don't make it in, hopefully they'll be ready to go by January.

Miami's Academics, Miami Academics! Jesus Mother F'n Christ how ******* hard is it to get the minimum qualifying score to get in! I mean is it too much ask that they at least not be functionally retarded? I'm so ******* tired of Miami and its coaching staff getting bashed when it's no ones fault but the players for not getting their own **** together.

Miami's Academics, Miami Academics! Jesus Mother F'n Christ how ******* hard is it to get the minimum qualifying score to get in! I mean is it too much ask that they at least not be functionally retarded? I'm so ******* tired of Miami and its coaching staff getting bashed when it's no ones fault but the players for not getting their own **** together.

+1 Truth.

Advertisement
I rag on my kid for grades and scores, but he just did a prep SAT and scored a freakin 1200. Even then I could see where he should score a 1400 if he applied himself a bit more. You gotta be some kinda deficient to not get a freaking 900 on the **** thing.

Valid point for sure. Odds are not good that we get both back if they go Prep especially if we clean up at DT this year.

Advertisement

Agree with P2 as usual. DTs usually don't help a team until they grow mustaches.

The key is that these guys stay on point in prep school and are here in January. That's a 50/50 proposition.

Advertisement
Back