Briscoe and Ivery......

Advertisement
Advertisement
f the academic standards. for every 4 commits we're dropping one because of this bs. this is going to turn "next year is our year" to "5 years from now will be our year" because we'll never have a full stock of players.

It frees up a spot for 2013. Not awful. We need one of those guys to get in. Not sure we need both.

Advertisement
It frees up a spot for 2013. Not awful. We need one of those guys to get in. Not sure we need both.

It does help that we are set to do some big things as far as DT recruiting goes in 2013, but ****, we needed bodies up front especially when the injuries start happening.

It does help that we are set to do some big things as far as DT recruiting goes in 2013, but ****, we needed bodies up front especially when the injuries start happening.

Freeing up a spot for 13 is fine and all but we need these guys this year. They both look like good players with great size for freshman.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];405422 said:

Freeing up a spot for 13 is fine and all but we need these guys this year. They both look like good players with great size for freshman.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Just saying the situation is what it is. Gotta roll with it.

Advertisement
With this coming year perhaps being the best ever for DT's in south Florida, I think this development is not all bad. The Killer B's and Senat, come on down.....

Last edited:
That's BS!

Why can't we recruit guys who have grades? It doesn't do a damned bit of good to spend time recruiting needs if they're never going to show up anyway!

If we only have fifteen or so slots for 2013, maybe we should recruit and get commits from fifty - in hopes of getting a dozen.

Not good at all. Terrible effort recruiting the DL. I am a big supporter of what Al is doing but this is just awful.

Advertisement
Back