Briscoe and Ivery......

Where do some of you get your info?

Stop starting threads without any **** verification. ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Briscoe just said on his twitter he starts at Miami June 27

Would be funny, if true, yet all throughtout this post "fans" are throwing them under the bus because of some rumor. smh...do people ever learn!

Agree. It seems like we are starting to take on more Grassy nay-saying rejects that want to blast the team every chance they get.

Hold up. You guys have a point of course but Briscoe and Ivery have been potential grade casualties for a long time.

Agreed its best to let it play out though.

We are more than 3 deep at DT and only one of them is a senior. I understand many are unhappy with the production/talent at the position, but, imo, there were more pressing needs in this class. Imo, it was a perfect year to take a chance on a couple of guys with grade issues - if they get in, great - if not, you still have plenty of depth at the position. If we were talking about two DE's not getting in I would be a lot more concerned.

Advertisement
If these guys are close, how much longer would they have? Would they be able to do work over the summer and still be able to enroll in the fall? I forget how that all works.

Miami's Academics, Miami Academics! Jesus Mother F'n Christ how ****ing hard is it to get the minimum qualifying score to get in! I mean is it too much ask that they at least not be functionally retarded? I'm so ****ing tired of Miami and its coaching staff getting bashed when it's no ones fault but the players for not getting their own **** together.

True dat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back