Briggs update per itu

U land brigga nesta tyson and peters thats an elite class top to bottom

We will get 1 out of 4. You a vet, you know better

I feel good about it this year at least for 18, I get the whole we not getting them group. I get it trust me I do and no one should be mad yall think that. Nesta to me is coming because of how quick he pulled the trigger and him always wanting to play here. Chatfield is a lock to me, u saw how he was when he didnt have an offer? he looked hurt now he has it and we r his dream school as well. Tyson been quiet but everyone favors UM and he play wearing our wristband on and has teammates in his same class coming here. TC PS2 know Chat and Nesta are coming here there all close, ps2 is the only one who looks like he wants to do his own thing and I think we come to a close 2nd for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I feel good about it this year at least for 18, I get the whole we not getting them group. I get it trust me I do and no one should be mad yall think that. Nesta to me is coming because of how quick he pulled the trigger and him always wanting to play here. Chatfield is a lock to me, u saw how he was when he didnt have an offer? he looked hurt now he has it and we r his dream school as well. Tyson been quiet but everyone favors UM and he play wearing our wristband on and has teammates in his same class coming here. TC PS2 know Chat and Nesta are coming here there all close, ps2 is the only one who looks like he wants to do his own thing and I think we come to a close 2nd for him.

Since I don't know these kids personally, I try to apply sensible deductive rationale in coming to my opinions:

1. Campbell- Local, former mentor/coach on staff, friends on team and committed, school close to home, family and friends, rich football history, on the rise and top school academically. Given all these attributes, seems if he were coming here he would not "still" be evaluating where he's going.

2. Chatfield- Seems more of a kid who likes the Canes and more likely to join his teammates. May feel slighted by The U with the late offer. I believe he's coming.

3. Briggs- Because I want another top DT in the class I'm feeling good about the latest developments. But who knows with this kid. If fsu has backed off then I like our chances.

4. Surtain- Has been neutral about The U. Feeling like his Daddy has evaluated which team develops DB's the best and that may mean alabaga. Don't think playing with hs teammates will influence his choice. Not coming.

Picking up CB’s to Miami...Kul might pull it off after all.

Nesta, Briggs and another big long bodied DT-- Go make it happen Coach Kul, "you have a bunch of doubter's on here"...

Advertisement

Since I don't know these kids personally, I try to apply sensible deductive rationale in coming to my opinions:

1. Campbell- Local, former mentor/coach on staff, friends on team and committed, school close to home, family and friends, rich football history, on the rise and top school academically. Given all these attributes, seems if he were coming here he would not "still" be evaluating where he's going.

2. Chatfield- Seems more of a kid who likes the Canes and more likely to join his teammates. May feel slighted by The U with the late offer. I believe he's coming.

3. Briggs- Because I want another top DT in the class I'm feeling good about the latest developments. But who knows with this kid. If fsu has backed off then I like our chances.

4. Surtain- Has been neutral about The U. Feeling like his Daddy has evaluated which team develops DB's the best and that may mean alabaga. Don't think playing with hs teammates will influence his choice. Not coming.

Subshine pumper I doubt we get Campbell. Surtain going to Lsu

The note below was posted by another poster. What say you?

Well............ KKK University pays $200,000 for each elite player........... Cannot blame these poor kids for taking the money............

By the way, we just lost Campbell and Surtain Jr.

It kills me that these kids are literally playing for the KKK.......................

Advertisement
kid probably wants playing time

norton leaving RJ leaving, willis a SR, Jackson a SR,

no time like now to jump onto a rising program with guaranteed early playing time

kid probably wants playing time

norton leaving RJ leaving, willis a SR, Jackson a SR,

no time like now to jump onto a rising program with guaranteed early playing time

This is all he was waiting to see. Seems like Kools board was fluid until the news on rJ and Norton was official.

Advertisement

Well............ KKK University pays $200,000 for each elite player........... Cannot blame these poor kids for taking the money............

It kills me that these kids are literally playing for the KKK.......................

Need to know the context of the rest of the thread. How did "we" just "lose" Campbell? And how can you lose a recruit (Surtain) who never had any intention of coming here?

Advertisement
He's a Cane.

woo.gif

Need to know the context of the rest of the thread. How did "we" just "lose" Campbell? And how can you lose a recruit (Surtain) who never had any intention of coming here?

It's crazy. I responded to that post in that thread. People are panicking when OOS reporters Crystal Ball Tyson to UGA and giving no consideration to the fact that our local reporters, including Pete, and Tyson's cousin, aren't jumping on board with that. Wiltfong went off a vibe yet other recruits said he seems Miami.

Advertisement
Back