Briggs update per itu

Advertisement
I was surprised to read in the latest article on Briggs in the Herald that Banda was his primary recruiter.

I said after the early signing period that it would be a good idea to put our best recruiters on our remaining 7 targets and to put the bad recruiters on the sidelines. Hopefully, this is exactly what we are doing.

I was surprised to read in the latest article on Briggs in the Herald that Banda was his primary recruiter.

I said after the early signing period that it would be a good idea to put our best recruiters on our remaining 7 targets and to put the bad recruiters on the sidelines. Hopefully, this is exactly what we are doing.

True, but kids still need an excellent relationship with their position coach.

Sabag has proven that’s not necessarily true. Plus, the position coach can still be in the picture and talk to the recruit when necessary. History is full of bigtime recruiters nabbing recruits not at their position. Dameyune Craig does it all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sabag has proven that’s not necessarily true. Plus, the position coach can still be in the picture and talk to the recruit when necessary. History is full of bigtime recruiters nabbing recruits not at their position. Dameyune Craig does it all the time.

No argument there.

Advertisement
Back