Briggs update per itu

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], you have some stiff competition with this [MENTION=18452]ShadowSpring[/MENTION] dude.

There's a big **** difference between being a homer and simply optimistic. There is literally no reason to panic or b*tch about DT recruiting right now. Kul has his targets and all of them are signing in Feb. Folks are acting like PMS'ing little girls. If he doesn't close these dudes then bash the **** out of him for his recruiting

The thing you don't get is the Dt recruiting is too late, they should've had guys last year. Preparing for guys that can leave early.

Or at least hitting the juco ranks really hard the last year. Not putting all your eggs in one juco Dt. You don't recruit thinking guys are staying four years.

I don't care if we land 2, 3 or 4 Dt. It doesn't help the 18 season. Majority of True Fr Dt aren't physically ready to be depended on as key parts to rotation.

The elite programs have guys like this sitting , red shirting or just waiting for the upperclassmen to leave, then just slide in. Rinse /repeat.

That's why some are griping , and captain save a ho's like you run it to act like it's unfair criticism. Anybody not blinded agrees Dt hasn't been recruited well. Nobody is saying fire people , it's just a obvious fact.

No dog in this fight, but Cribby you doing a lot of soft shouldered crying..... cornball

First off , do you really think igaf what you think? I don't even know who , or what you're. So you're either a troll or a mediocre poster that brings nothing to discussions.

Second , Who's crying ? It's just stating a fact.

And if you don't like me discussing dt's and their recruiting put me on ignore. Obviously if this is rustling your jimmies maybe you're the "soft shouldered cornball".

Now I'll let you get back to being invisible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], you have some stiff competition with this [MENTION=18452]ShadowSpring[/MENTION] dude.

There's a big **** difference between being a homer and simply optimistic. There is literally no reason to panic or b*tch about DT recruiting right now. Kul has his targets and all of them are signing in Feb. Folks are acting like PMS'ing little girls. If he doesn't close these dudes then bash the **** out of him for his recruiting

The thing you don't get is the Dt recruiting is too late, they should've had guys last year. Preparing for guys that can leave early.

Or at least hitting the juco ranks really hard the last year. Not putting all your eggs in one juco Dt. You don't recruit thinking guys are staying four years.

I don't care if we land 2, 3 or 4 Dt. It doesn't help the 18 season. Majority of True Fr Dt aren't physically ready to be depended on as key parts to rotation. There's exceptions but it's something coaches prefer not to do.

The elite programs have guys like this sitting , red shirting or just waiting for the upperclassmen to leave, then just slide in. Rinse /repeat.

That's why some are griping , and captain save a ho's like you run it to act like it's unfair criticism. Anybody not blinded agrees Dt hasn't been recruited well. Nobody is saying fire people , it's just an obvious fact.

So if they close with Gerald and/or Briggs, Thompson, and Coburn, is it still bad recruiting? Especially Coburn, he looks like he lifts cows for a living.

I don't care if we land 2, 3 or 4 Dt. It doesn't help the 18 season. Majority of True Fr Dt aren't physically ready to be depended on as key parts to rotation. There's exceptions but it's something coaches prefer not to do.

That's why some are griping , and captain save a ho's like you run it to act like it's unfair criticism. Anybody not blinded agrees Dt hasn't been recruited well. Nobody is saying fire people , it's just an obvious fact.

Recruiting at all positions has been sub par until #storm18 . This is the year things are changing at every single position. There's elite talent everywhere. Kul seems to be well on his way towards locking up his positions on signing day. Y'all are just panicking cause they haven't signed yet. Kul hasn't lost his targets. They all sign in Feb.

Stop acting like a little girl.

Advertisement

So if they close with Gerald and/or Briggs, Thompson, and Coburn, is it still bad recruiting? Especially Coburn, he looks like he lifts cows for a living.

It would be a really good haul, I don't see that happening but I'd love it.

My point is the situation we'll be in if /when the two dt's leave. Maybe the staff goes the transfer route to fix the holes. We've been completely depending on Al's guys ( irony), with only a de ( Bethel) that moved inside as only recruit of theirs that's played significant snaps. Then Willis will be the last of the previous staffs guys.

I just wish we'd prepared for this better , chasing after one jc Dt ( Goldwire ) was mind boggling, especially with all of Al's guys graduating or going pro. Hopefully something changes , because Norton and Mac returning would have us as a legit playoff contender.

Then we could shirt or sprinkle in the dt we land this year. Rather than throwing pups into the fire that they probably aren't prepared for.

Our coaches suck. He gone. Fire Rumph.

This dopey “fire everyone” schtick trying to mock people with legit concerns every time some dribble of potential good news comes in is already dead tired. You’re hammering your chest and hugging Rumph around the neck because we might get a visit from a recruit openly dying for FSU to pay him some attention?

It would be a really good haul, I don't see that happening but I'd love it.

My point is the situation we'll be in if /when the two dt's leave. Maybe the staff goes the transfer route to fix the holes. We've been completely depending on Al's guys ( irony), with only a de ( Bethel) that moved inside as only recruit of theirs that's played significant snaps. Then Willis will be the last of the previous staffs guys.

I just wish we'd prepared for this better , chasing after one jc Dt ( Goldwire ) was mind boggling, especially with all of Al's guys graduating or going pro. Hopefully something changes , because Norton and Mac returning would have us as a legit playoff contender.

Then we could shirt or sprinkle in the dt we land this year. Rather than throwing pups into the fire that they probably aren't prepared for.

Yeah I wonder how much of an impact the other defensive coaches have had on recruiting success (or lack thereof) so far. I don't understand why we've been so lopsided with such a great offensive haul, but our defensive recruiting leaves so much to be desired. Wonder if it's cause people don't want to play for Diaz

Advertisement
All you captain save a hoes/staff buttlickers go listen to petes latest podcast. I guess he's a "cornball " and "
Soft shouldered".

I don't care if we land 2, 3 or 4 Dt. It doesn't help the 18 season. Majority of True Fr Dt aren't physically ready to be depended on as key parts to rotation.

That's why some are griping , and captain save a ho's like you run it to act like it's unfair criticism. Anybody not blinded agrees Dt hasn't been recruited well. Nobody is saying fire people , it's just a obvious fact.

No dog in this fight, but Cribby you doing a lot of soft shouldered crying..... cornball

First off , do you really think igaf what you think? I don't even know who , or what you're. So you're either a troll or a mediocre poster that brings nothing to discussions.

Second , Who's crying ? It's just stating a fact.

And if you don't like me discussing dt's and their recruiting put me on ignore. Obviously if this is rustling your jimmies maybe you're the "soft shouldered cornball".

Now I'll let you get back to being invisible.

Mediocre please cornball.. no more corny pants down jokes now we get real dialogue from you. Yup I'll put you on ignore f ucking clown

All you captain save a hoes/staff buttlickers go listen to petes latest podcast. I guess he's a "cornball " and "
Soft shouldered".

I don't care about Pete you gump *** wb!! I don't listen to podcasts.. lmao I just come for information. But you whine like straight female. Talking about saving the staff. That's the only thing lames like you can say.

But you bring zero to the board.. Just because your soft an wb friends on this board upvote your posts doesn't take away from you being a b itch. Lol

Advertisement

This is a rhetorical question but are you retarded??

We got DTs on the roster slow ***.... we don't need a fckn juco DT to help us win. If we got one you would be bxtchn about that so shut yo soft *** up clown

Just the fact to see we are a real player for Briggs again is good to see after all the dt recruiting complaints

Soft shouldered".

I don't care about Pete you gump *** wb!! I don't listen to podcasts.. lmao I just come for information. But you whine like straight female. Talking about saving the staff. That's the only thing lames like you can say.

But you bring zero to the board.. Just because your soft an wb friends on this board upvote your posts doesn't take away from you being a b itch. Lol

You don't come here for podcasts from Ariz, who gives information.......but you come here for information? Got it.

Advertisement
Briggs at the Nike Combine almost a year ago on Feb. 19, 2017 was measured at 6-4 and 252. He must be bigger in weight by now. Anyone have any update on that.

In addition, he turned in a nice 4.40 short shuttle which was at the top of the bigger D-linemen and on par with many WRs, LBs and DBs. No D-lineman over 230 pounds equaled his time in the shuttle.

Last edited:

This is a rhetorical question but are you retarded??

We got DTs on the roster slow ***.... we don't need a fckn juco DT to help us win. If we got one you would be bxtchn about that so shut yo soft *** up clown

Juco? **** right. They never helped us at DT. Never should have recruited Cortez Kennedy.

Advertisement
Back