Briggs update per itu

Our coaches suck. He gone. Fire Rumph.

This dopey “fire everyone” schtick trying to mock people with legit concerns every time some dribble of potential good news comes in is already dead tired. You’re hammering your chest and hugging Rumph around the neck because we might get a visit from a recruit openly dying for FSU to pay him some attention?

Rumph gets our corners to turn around as well as this guy posts Chise.

Seldom

Advertisement
Ivins just had a VIP update that Briggs is changing his OV plans and its good for Miami.

its on.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

This dopey “fire everyone” schtick trying to mock people with legit concerns every time some dribble of potential good news comes in is already dead tired. You’re hammering your chest and hugging Rumph around the neck because we might get a visit from a recruit openly dying for FSU to pay him some attention?

I think there is nothing wrong with legit criticism. If anything that the Golden and Shannon years shoul have taught us is that blind coach worship I will get you nowhere. Having said that there was a guy on the board saying it would be in UM's best interest to part ways with Kul.
It's like what the DL looked like just two years ago is forgotten.

Advertisement

I think there is nothing wrong with legit criticism. If anything that the Golden and Shannon years shoul have taught us is that blind coach worship I will get you nowhere. Having said that there was a guy on the board saying it would be in UM's best interest to part ways with Kul.
It's like what the DL looked like just two years ago is forgotten.

I don't think Kool should be fired, but he should be stripped of the complete recruiting freedom he was given this year.

Also, your argument is invalid. Just because our D-line is better coached than 2 years ago doesn't automatically make it an acceptable level at the []_[]. Being better than that previous staff doesn't even qualify as being competent at your job.

Again, I think Kool does a great job coaching these kids, but he needs help from Richt recruiting them.

Advertisement

I guess people don’t know what sarcasm is anymore...

nope

upvote to offset one of the two fools that can't see sarcasm...

Yeah, meant to upvote. My bad on the down.

Vote up or down, stupid *** ****.

See, that's part of the problem with this website. People making dumbass comments that arent funny and add zero to the actual topic. Sarcasm or not, what did that add besides a string of off topic nonsense that has nothing to do with Briggs?

Would be a nice addition to the class for sure. Hope it happens, but we'll see.

Advertisement
Back