Briggs update per itu

The failure isn’t in this class, it’s in last years only bringing in Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why I'm worried that we only bring in Joyner this year at LB. You never know what's going to happen with future classes, attrition, or guys leaving early for the draft. We need to bring in another LB in this class.

Advertisement

Which is why I'm worried that we only bring in Joyner this year at LB. You never know what's going to happen with future classes, attrition, or guys leaving early for the draft. We need to bring in another LB in this class.

Moving to a 4-2-5

Moving to a 4-2-5

Maybe so, but I still think we need more depth there.

After Norton and RJ declared, he probably sees an opportunity to come in and get playing time

I think we cooled on him earlier and have put the press on again.

You're describing Nesta. He might have wanted to flirt but this locks him in more than ever.

Advertisement
He's a Cane.

**** we fixin to close better than I thought......i always felt like ty chat nesta were canes.....briggs and peters the surprises.......if we miss out on peters should they do a last minute with bonnito? I know we can flip him if we really put the pressure on.

So we will sign the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] and #2 DT prospects in Florida this cycle. Do you crazies approve?
Can you stop pushing that narrative bc it's ure opinion. In every thread you rehash the same thing.

Firstly, taron vincent at img (the number one rated dt in the entire 2018 class) and secondly this year is a down year for dt's in FL. Nesta, Vincent and Briggs are basically the only dt's worth a **** this cycle.

Not a slight on you, just bothers me how it's continually #1 and 2 and I'm not sure if you just blindly avoid Vincent or not.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Moving to a 4-2-5

Did you watch Miami play in 2017? Diaz refuses to employ a 4-2-5.

Moving to a 4-2-5

Did you watch Miami play in 2017? Diaz refuses to employ a 4-2-5.

And when he did we destroyed people (see VT and ND).

Advertisement
He's a Cane.

**** we fixin to close better than I thought......i always felt like ty chat nesta were canes.....briggs and peters the surprises.......if we miss out on peters should they do a last minute with bonnito? I know we can flip him if we really put the pressure on.

Bonitto signed. He was one of those dudes who secretly signed and delayed the announcement

Vincent isn't from Florida.

So we will sign the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] and #2 DT prospects in Florida this cycle. Do you crazies approve?
Can you stop pushing that narrative bc it's ure opinion. In every thread you rehash the same thing.

Firstly, taron vincent at img (the number one rated dt in the entire 2018 class) and secondly this year is a down year for dt's in FL. Nesta, Vincent and Briggs are basically the only dt's worth a **** this cycle.

Not a slight on you, just bothers me how it's continually #1 and 2 and I'm not sure if you just blindly avoid Vincent or not.

He's a dt that plays at a school in Florida for the past two years I think it was? Coincidentally when our new staff took over.

Not saying he was a get or a target we lost, just stating the other dt that played in Florida

Advertisement

Both Silvera and Briggs thoroughly outperformed Vincent this year stats wise and it’s not even close. I love The potential of both of Silvera and Briggs. Briggs will morph into what Mcintosh was as he has an awesome frame now, think about how he will be once gets up to 295 or so. He will carry it very well

Last edited:

He's a dt that plays at a school in Florida for the past two years I think it was? Coincidentally when our new staff took over.

Not saying he was a get or a target we lost, just stating the other dt that played in Florida

Miami had Silvera rated way better as a prospect than Vincent.

Advertisement
I'd take Nesta over vincent too. I'm just simply stating what the other poster mentioned is incorrect. Especially when all recruiting services have him at the top, not a scrub.

I'd take Nesta over vincent too. I'm just simply stating what the other poster mentioned is incorrect. Especially when all recruiting services have him at the top, not a scrub.

[TWEET]946121476918398976[/TWEET] these are crazy numbers for a dt. Idk if Briggs is better than Vincent but he sure is more productive. We know nesta is the best in the country

I could see Briggs help out at SDE as a freshman until he fills out and moves inside. With DJ Johnson transferring, definitely need some help there with someone who can set an edge. That was a very underrated part of Chad Thomas' game. DJax can help there, but I don't see JJax, Garvin or Rousseau as being premium edge setters. They are more about speed and disrupting in backfield. Need to have both types of players.

[TWEET]946121476918398976[/TWEET] these are crazy numbers for a dt. Idk if Briggs is better than Vincent but he sure is more productive. We know nesta is the best in the country

Wow, those are fantastic numbers for a DT. How was his LOC?

Advertisement
Back