Advertisement
He's a Cane.
Pete, do you agree?

Canes:
Briggs
Nesta
Chatfield
Campbell

I'll concede PSII but anything is possible.

too early to say on Campbell but I'm confident on the others

Stay tuned. Would be an A+ finish if this staff can pull TC, but would still be an A with high honors without him.

Campbell is a silent I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. But I think he's already told the staff he's coming just enjoying the process.

But when you do that there is always a chance of him being persuaded to go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Article said other staff members are helping Kul out with his remaining targets. Banda convinced Briggs to OV the weekend of the 12th instead of last week before signing day because his mom wouldn’t be able to make that trip.

Glad we are thinking outside the box when it comes to our recruiting our DL. It showcases that Kool, although a great coach, probably isn't the greatest recruiter. Give him the help that he needs close those deals.

The one thing Kul has going for him is his resume, but if he isn't good at sucking off recruits, which is necessary in this day and age, then give him that extra help and let's roll.

It would be great to get the commit from Briggs.

Still think we should take 3 DTs even if both McIntosh and Norton return.

Just won't need a JUCO if they both come back.

Uhhh ya, we need at least three elite DTs in this cycle. It's a must after the events that just transpired along our D-line.

Article said other staff members are helping Kul out with his remaining targets. Banda convinced Briggs to OV the weekend of the 12th instead of last week before signing day because his mom wouldn’t be able to make that trip.

Glad we are thinking outside the box when it comes to our recruiting our DL. It showcases that Kool, although a great coach, probably isn't the greatest recruiter. Give him the help that he needs close those deals.

Time to do something on the defensive side of the ball. Recruiting has been questionable at times. The 10th coach needs to be on that side of the ball.

I've given up hope that Richt will bring in an innovative mind on the offensive side of the ball to help him with playcalling, but I would settle with a dedicated LB coach, freeing up Manny to focus only on DC duties.

Advertisement
Back